Eden Energy Limited (Eden Energy) is a clean energy company. The company manufactures and markets fuel tanks, fuel systems, pumps, conversion kits, pipes, valves and fittings for the cryogenic industry. It holds interests in carbon nanotube and carbon fibre production, hydrogen production, storage and transport fuel systems, including the low emission Hythane hydrogen-methane blend, coal bed methane and shale gas in the UK and conventional gas in South Australia. Eden Energy projects include Pyrolysis project, Hythane and Optiblend. The company has operations in Australia, the US, the UK and India. Eden Energy is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Eden Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 07, 2014: Eden Energy: Quarterly Report For The Period Ended 30 September 2014
Jun 30, 2014: Cummins Chooses Eden’s OptiBlend Dual Fuel System To deliver An Integrated Retrofit Solution For Dual-Fuelled Drilling Rig Power
Aug 23, 2012: Hythane Provides Update On US OptiBlend Sales
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eden Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eden Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Eden Energy Limited - Key Information
Eden Energy Limited - Overview
Eden Energy Limited - Key Employees
Eden Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Eden Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
Eden Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Eden Energy Limited - History
Eden Energy Limited - Company Statement
Eden Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Eden Energy Limited - Business Description
Eden Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
Eden Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Eden Energy Limited - Strengths
Eden Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Eden Energy Limited - Opportunities
Eden Energy Limited - Threats
Eden Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Eden Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Eden Energy Limited, Key Information
Eden Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Eden Energy Limited, Share Data
Eden Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Eden Energy Limited, History
Eden Energy Limited, Key Employees
Eden Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Eden Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Eden Energy Limited, Other Locations
Eden Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Eden Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Eden Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Eden Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Eden Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Eden Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Eden Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Eden Energy Limited, Ratio Charts
Synopsis EDENS 530 First Street Mixed-Use Development Virginia contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
USD 75View Report
Synopsis LM Lund Central Station to European Spallation Source Tramway Sweden contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project
USD 75View Report
The report Menswear Market in Sweden to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for menswear
USD 490View Report
Indago Energy Limited (Indago), formerly Pryme Energy Limited is oil and gas company that conducts acquisition, up-gradation, exploration and production activities of onshore oil and natural gas. The company holds
USD 300View Report
Dundee Energy Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2016Dundee Energy Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the
USD 250View Report
88 Energy Limited (88 Energy), formerly Tangiers Petroleum Limited is an oil and gas company that develops and explores crude oil and natural gas. The company has oil and gas
USD 300View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE