CVD Equipment Corporation (CVD) designs, develops and manufactures customized equipment and process solutions. Its products include, chemical vapor deposition, atomic layer deposition, customized systems, fabricated quartzware, gas delivery and abatement system, liquid phase epitaxial reactor growth system, motion control and vacuum chamber, rapid thermal processing, selenization and sulfurization and others. CVD customized equipment are used to develop and manufacture solar, nano and advanced electronic components, materials and coatings for research and industrial applications. The company provides customized chemical vapor deposition, gas control and other equipments. Its equipments are used to research, design and manufacture semiconductors, solar cells, smart glass, carbon nanotubes, nanowires, LEDs, MEMs, and industrial coatings. CVD is headquartered in New York, the US.
CVD Equipment Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 17, 2014: CVD Reports $10.2 Million in Orders for November
Oct 20, 2014: CVD Appoints Dr. Steven Aragon as COO
Oct 15, 2014: CVD Reports $27.5 Million in New Orders through Q3
May 15, 2014: CVD Reports First Quarter Orders, Revenues and Backlog Increase
Apr 01, 2014: CVD Equipment Corporation Appoints Lawrence Firestone to its Board of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CVD Equipment Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CVD Equipment Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
CVD Equipment Corporation - Key Information
CVD Equipment Corporation - Overview
CVD Equipment Corporation - Key Employees
CVD Equipment Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
CVD Equipment Corporation - Key Operational Heads
CVD Equipment Corporation - Major Products and Services
CVD Equipment Corporation - History
CVD Equipment Corporation - Company Statement
CVD Equipment Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CVD Equipment Corporation - Business Description
CVD Equipment Corporation - Corporate Strategy
CVD Equipment Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CVD Equipment Corporation - Strengths
CVD Equipment Corporation - Weaknesses
CVD Equipment Corporation - Opportunities
CVD Equipment Corporation - Threats
CVD Equipment Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CVD Equipment Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
CVD Equipment Corporation, Key Information
CVD Equipment Corporation, Key Ratios
CVD Equipment Corporation, Share Data
CVD Equipment Corporation, Major Products and Services
CVD Equipment Corporation, History
CVD Equipment Corporation, Key Employees
CVD Equipment Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
CVD Equipment Corporation, Key Operational Heads
CVD Equipment Corporation, Other Locations
CVD Equipment Corporation, Subsidiaries
CVD Equipment Corporation, Key Competitors
CVD Equipment Corporation, SWOT Analysis
CVD Equipment Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
CVD Equipment Corporation, Annual Ratios
CVD Equipment Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
CVD Equipment Corporation, Performance Chart
CVD Equipment Corporation, Ratio Charts
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition(MOCVD)Revenue, means the sales value of Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition(MOCVD)This report studies sales (consumption) of Metal Organic Chemical Vapor
USD 4000View Report
Notes:Production, means the output of Plasma Enhanced CVD DeviceRevenue, means the sales value of Plasma Enhanced CVD DeviceThis report studies Plasma Enhanced CVD Device in Global market, especially in North
USD 2900View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) EquipmentRevenue, means the sales value of Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) EquipmentThis report studies sales (consumption) of
USD 3900View Report
CVD Equipment Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Semiconductor CVD EquipmentRevenue, means the sales value of Semiconductor CVD EquipmentThis report studies sales (consumption) of Semiconductor CVD Equipment in Europe market, especially in
USD 3900View Report
This report mainly covers the followingThe segment applications including PECVD MOCVD APCVD LPCVDSegment regions including (the separated region
USD 3500View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE