US Ecology, Inc. (US Ecology), formerly American Ecology Corporation, is a waste management company. The company provides waste disposal and recycling services. Its services portfolio includes hazardous waste treatment & disposal, low-activity radioactive waste disposal, low-level radioactive waste disposal, hydrocarbon recycling services, PCB waste services, transportation, on-site services, total waste solutions program, lab support, beneficial re-use and waste water treatment. US Ecology serves commercial and government organizations, such as chemical production facilities and refineries, electric utilities, manufacturers, steel mills, medical and academic institutions and waste brokers/aggregators. The company has its presence in the states of Nevada, Michigan, Idaho, Texas and Washington. It operates through its subsidiary, US Ecology. US Ecology is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, the US.
In April 2014, the company entered into an agreement to acquire The Environmental Quality Company from an affiliate of Kinderhook Industries, LLC for a purchase consideration of US$465m.
US Ecology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2014: US Ecology Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results
Oct 01, 2014: US Ecology Declare Quarterly Dividend of $0.18 per Share
Aug 20, 2014: US Ecology Announces Appointment of Katina Dorton to Its Board of Directors
Aug 06, 2014: US Ecology Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
Jul 01, 2014: US Ecology Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.18 per Share
This comprehensive SWOT profile of US Ecology, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of US Ecology, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
US Ecology, Inc. - Key Information
US Ecology, Inc. - Overview
US Ecology, Inc. - Key Employees
US Ecology, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
US Ecology, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
US Ecology, Inc. - Major Products and Services
US Ecology, Inc. - History
US Ecology, Inc. - Company Statement
US Ecology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
US Ecology, Inc. - Business Description
US Ecology, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
US Ecology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
US Ecology, Inc. - Strengths
US Ecology, Inc. - Weaknesses
US Ecology, Inc. - Opportunities
US Ecology, Inc. - Threats
US Ecology, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
US Ecology, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
US Ecology, Inc., Key Information
US Ecology, Inc., Key Ratios
US Ecology, Inc., Share Data
US Ecology, Inc., Major Products and Services
US Ecology, Inc., History
US Ecology, Inc., Key Employees
US Ecology, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
US Ecology, Inc., Key Operational Heads
US Ecology, Inc., Other Locations
US Ecology, Inc., Subsidiaries
US Ecology, Inc., Key Competitors
US Ecology, Inc., SWOT Analysis
US Ecology, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
US Ecology, Inc., Annual Ratios
US Ecology, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
US Ecology, Inc., Performance Chart
US Ecology, Inc., Ratio Charts
Australian Vanadium Limited (AVL), formerly Yellow Rock Resources Limited is a mining company that explores and develops vanadium/titanium and uranium metals. The companys projects comprise Gabanintha Vanadium Project, Gabanintha Copper-Gold
Bhageria Industries Limited (Bhageria Industries), formerly Bhageria Dye Chem Ltd. is a chemical company that manufactures intermediates and dyes. The company offers pigments, dye stuffs, agro chemicals, pharmaceuticals, dyes, intermediates,
Camurus AB (Camurus), a subsidiary of Sandberg Development AB, is a pharmaceutical company that undertakes the development and commercialization of specialty medicines for the treatment of chronic diseases such as
US Ecology, Inc. (US Ecology), formerly American Ecology Corporation is a waste management company that provides waste disposal and recycling services. The companys environmental services include treatment, disposal and recycling
US Ecology, Inc. (US Ecology), formerly American Ecology Corporation, is a waste management company. The company provides waste disposal and recycling services. Its services portfolio includes hazardous waste treatment &
USD 250View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE