BioFuel Energy Corporation (BioFuel Energy) is an ethanol producing company. The company produces and markets ethanol and its co-products. It owns and operates dry mill ethanol facilities such as Pioneer Trail and Buffalo Lake in the US. BioFuel Energy’s pioneer trail plant is located outside of Wood River, Nebraska. The company’s buffalo lake plant is located on a Union Pacific rail line and with direct access to an existing Cargill grain elevator. It also provides asset management services. The company offers distillers grains at its facilities and delivers products to fuel blenders and agricultural users. BioFuel Energy is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Biofuel Energy Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 02, 2014: BioFuel Energy Receives Favorable NASDAQ Listing Determination Pending Completion of JBGL Transaction
Mar 28, 2014: BioFuel Energy Moves To Preserve Net Operating Loss Carryforwards By Adopting Shareholder Rights Plan
Nov 13, 2012: Biofuel Energy Reports Revenue Of $116.1m In Q3 2012
Sep 24, 2012: BioFuel Energy To Idle Ethanol Facility In Fairmont, Minnesota
Aug 09, 2012: Biofuel Energy Reports Revenue Of $122.8m In Q2 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Biofuel Energy Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Biofuel Energy Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Key Information
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Overview
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Key Employees
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Major Products and Services
Biofuel Energy Corporation - History
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Company Statement
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Business Description
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Biofuel Energy Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Strengths
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Weaknesses
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Opportunities
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Threats
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Biofuel Energy Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Key Information
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Key Ratios
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Share Data
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Major Products and Services
Biofuel Energy Corporation, History
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Key Employees
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Other Locations
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Subsidiaries
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Key Competitors
Biofuel Energy Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Annual Ratios
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Performance Chart
Biofuel Energy Corporation, Ratio Charts
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of BiofuelsRevenue, means the sales value of BiofuelsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Biofuels in Global market, especially in United States, China, Europe and Japan,
USD 4000View Report
Notes:Production, means the output of Algae BiofuelRevenue, means the sales value of Algae BiofuelThis report studies Algae Biofuel in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan
USD 3500View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Algae BiofuelRevenue, means the sales value of Algae BiofuelThis report studies sales (consumption) of Algae Biofuel in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
USD 3900View Report
ZBB Energy Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
ZaZa Energy Corporation - 2014 Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
ZaZa Energy Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE