VA Tech Wabag Limited (VA TECH WABAG) is a water technology company. The company plans, develops, and operates drinking water and wastewater plants for the municipal and industrial sectors. Its projects include wastewater recycling plant for IOCL Panipat; lamella wastewater treatment plant for the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corp; tannery wastewater treatment plant for the Calcutta leather complex; MBR technology wastewater treatment plants for Al-Ansab, Muscat; ultra-filtration plant for treated wastewater for the Vizag Steel Plant; and seawater RO plant, Chennai. It has operations in India, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Algeria, Tunisia, Romania, Turkey, China and Philippines. VA TECH WABAG is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
VA Tech Wabag Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2014: Royal HaskoningDHV and WABAG to deliver Nereda wastewater treatment technology to India and Switzerland
Nov 26, 2012: VA Tech Secures Waste Water Treatment Plant Construction Order From Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board
Nov 12, 2012: Sumitomo Wins Contract To Build Water Desalination Plant In Oman
Sep 12, 2012: VA Tech Wabag Wins INR800m Order From SMC For Sewage Treatment Plant
Jul 02, 2012: VA Tech Bags Orders Worth INR1 Billion
This comprehensive SWOT profile of VA Tech Wabag Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of VA Tech Wabag Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Key Information
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Overview
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Key Employees
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Key Employee Biographies
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Key Operational Heads
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Major Products and Services
VA Tech Wabag Limited - History
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Company Statement
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Business Description
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Corporate Strategy
VA Tech Wabag Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Strengths
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Weaknesses
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Opportunities
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Threats
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
VA Tech Wabag Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Key Information
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Key Ratios
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Share Data
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Major Products and Services
VA Tech Wabag Limited, History
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Key Employees
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Key Employee Biographies
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Key Operational Heads
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Other Locations
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Subsidiaries
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Key Competitors
VA Tech Wabag Limited, SWOT Analysis
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Ratios based on current share price
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Annual Ratios
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Performance Chart
VA Tech Wabag Limited, Ratio Charts
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Sightseeing ElevatorsRevenue, means the sales value of Sightseeing ElevatorsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Sightseeing Elevators in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Segment Ball ValvesRevenue, means the sales value of Segment Ball ValvesThis report studies sales (consumption) of Segment Ball Valves in Europe market, especially in
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Rotary Motion Control ValveRevenue, means the sales value of Rotary Motion Control ValveThis report studies sales (consumption) of Rotary Motion Control Valve in Europe
VA Tech Wabag Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
USD 200View Report
ICD Researchs Bulova Technologies Group, Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The
USD 125View Report
VA Tech Wabag Limited (VA TECH WABAG) is a water technology company that plans, develops, and operates drinking water and wastewater plants for the municipal and industrial sectors. The companys
USD 300View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE