Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Neptune Technology Group Inc. (Neptune), a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc., is a US based automation company. The company designs, develops and manufactures high-end utility management systems. It specializes in the development of automatic meter reading and advanced metering infrastructure. The company provides automation systems for water, gas, and electric utility sectors in North America. Neptunes product portfolio consists of utility management systems, water meters, and related accessories, among others. The company also offers supplementary services that assist utilities in managing resources and enhancing customer service. It has operational presence in the US, Mexico and Canada. Neptune is headquartered in Tallassee, Alabama, the US.
Neptune Technology Group Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 10, 2016: Neptune Announces the Deployment of the Largest Water Consumer Portal in North America
Dec 08, 2015: Neptune Helps Utilities Meet, Exceed, and Anticipate Water Reporting and Usage Regulations
Nov 30, 2015: Neptune Secures Deep Water AUV Contract For Woodside
Oct 28, 2015: Neptune Helps Water Utilities Mitigate Drought with Revenue Enhancement Analysis
Oct 27, 2015: Neptune Secures Shell Crux Contract
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Key Facts 4
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Key Employees 5
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Key Operational Employees 6
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - History 9
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Business Description 12
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Strengths 13
Strength - Operational Base 13
Strength - Technology Patents 13
Strength - Integrated Activities 13
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Limited Marketing Efforts 14
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Connected Utility Partnership Program 15
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 15
Opportunity - Government initiatives 15
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Threats 16
Threat - Fast Technological Changes 16
Threat - Competition 16
Threat - Compliance with Stringent Government Regulations 16
Neptune Technology Group Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 18
Mar 10, 2016: Neptune Announces the Deployment of the Largest Water Consumer Portal in North America 18
Dec 08, 2015: Neptune Helps Utilities Meet, Exceed, and Anticipate Water Reporting and Usage Regulations 19
Nov 30, 2015: Neptune Secures Deep Water AUV Contract For Woodside 20
Oct 28, 2015: Neptune Helps Water Utilities Mitigate Drought with Revenue Enhancement Analysis 21
Oct 27, 2015: Neptune Secures Shell Crux Contract 22
Jun 30, 2015: Neptune Delivers Innovative Solution For BP UK 23
Jun 23, 2015: Neptune Offers Drought-Hit Utilities Two-Pronged Approach for Water Efficiency 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List Of Tables
Neptune Technology Group Inc., Key Facts 4
Neptune Technology Group Inc., Key Employees 5
Neptune Technology Group Inc., Key Operational Employees 6
Neptune Technology Group Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Neptune Technology Group Inc., History 9
Neptune Technology Group Inc., Other Locations 11
Neptune Technology Group Inc., Subsidiaries 11
Neptune Technology Group Inc., Key Competitors 17
Neptune Technologies and Bioressources Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis,
Neptune Technology Group Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
Thiz Technology Group Limited (Thiz Technology) is a technology company that offers software development services. The company develops and markets Linux based software and hardware products. It provides education and
K3 Business Technology Group plc (K3 BTG) is an information technology company that offers integrated business systems. The company offers products which include axis fashion, fresh dynamics, MS dynamics AX,
Blancco Technology Group plc (Blancco Technology) is a provider of mobile device diagnostics and secure data erasure solutions. The companys secure data erasure solutions include data erasure management, live environment