CellMark AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CellMark AB (CellMark) is a supply chain service provider and raw material distributor that provides diversified products, services and solutions. It sources, sells, markets, and distributes physical metallurgical commodities and raw materials; supplies chemical products; markets containerboard and sack kraft; trades recycled fiber, plastics and metals; and proliferate biomass based alternative energy fuels, and waste to energy commodities. The company also offers converted paper products, and rewinding and print services; and storage and warehousing services. CellMark serves customers in basic chemicals, packaging, chemicals, paper, metals, pulp, energy, and recycling business areas across the world. It has chemical storage and warehousing facilities in Benelux, Spain and Turkey; and recycling production facilities across North America, Europe, the Caribbean, South America and Asia. CellMark is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
CellMark AB Key Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2015: SaraRasa Bioindo has signed an off-take agreement with CellMark Energy
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
CellMark AB - Key Facts 4
CellMark AB - Key Employees 5
CellMark AB - Major Products and Services 6
CellMark AB - History 7
CellMark AB - Company Statement 8
CellMark AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
CellMark AB - Business Description 13
CellMark AB - Corporate Strategy 14
CellMark AB - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
CellMark AB - Strengths 15
Strength - Integrated Offerings: Recycling Business 15
Strength - Broad Products and Services 15
Strength - Diversified End Markets 15
CellMark AB - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Lawsuits 16
CellMark AB - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - New Agreements 17
Opportunity - Growth of Packaging Industry 17
Opportunity - Biopower Generation 17
CellMark AB - Threats 18
Threat - Environmental Regulations 18
Threat - Competition 18
Threat - Demand for Substitute Products 18
CellMark AB - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 20
Nov 20, 2015: SaraRasa Bioindo has signed an off-take agreement with CellMark Energy 20
Section 4 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
CellMark AB, Key Facts 4
CellMark AB, Key Employees 5
CellMark AB, Major Products and Services 6
CellMark AB, History 7
CellMark AB, Other Locations 9
CellMark AB, Subsidiaries 12
CellMark AB, Key Competitors 19
Orchid Cellmark Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
CellMark AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Umecrine Cognition AB (Umecrine), a subsidiary of Umecrine AB, is a biotechnology company that develops pharmaceuticals for the treatment of neurological disorders. The company develops pharmaceuticals for the treatment of
Adenovir Pharma AB (Adenovir Pharma) is a drug development company that develops antiviral medicinal solutions for the treatment of infectious diseases such as adenoviral conjunctivitis and Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis (EKC) affecting
Antaros Medical AB (Antaros Medical) is a clinical drug development company. The company offers innovative MRI and PET imaging techniques, seamless clinical drug development, and understanding of human pathophysiology, and