Aura Light International AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aura Light International AB (Aura Light), subsidiary of Aura Light Group AB, is an electric utility that develops and supplies lighting solutions. The companys product portfolio includes light sources, lighting control, luminaires and customized solutions. The product offerings from the company have both indoor and outdoor applications. The indoor applications are offered to industry, warehouses, offices, educational facilities, retail, healthcare and circulation areas. Its outdoor applications include roads and tunnels, parking, transportation areas and oil and gas. The company caters to public sector, industrial, commercial and retail customer segments. Geographically, it has operational presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, the UK, China and the US. Aura light is located in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.
Aura Light International AB Key Recent Developments
Sep 20, 2016: Aura Light launches new energy efficient LED retrofit tube
Mar 14, 2016: Aura Light launches a tunable white version of their award-winning LED panel at Light + Building
Nov 02, 2015: Aura Light launches a LED luminaire with customizable design
May 26, 2015: Energy and maintenance savings in Vodafone Building, Lisbon
May 05, 2015: EasyT8 LED retrofit and Aura Fortos the right LED solution for TOOLPORT
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Aura Light International AB - Key Facts 4
Aura Light International AB - Key Employees 5
Aura Light International AB - Key Operational Employees 6
Aura Light International AB - Major Products and Services 7
Aura Light International AB - History 8
Aura Light International AB - Company Statement 12
Aura Light International AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Aura Light International AB - Business Description 16
Aura Light International AB - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Aura Light International AB - Strengths 17
Strength - Diversified End Customer Usage 17
Strength - Leading European Lamp Manufacturer 17
Strength - Working Capital Surplus 17
Aura Light International AB - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Operational Costs 18
Aura Light International AB - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition 19
Opportunity - Market Prospects: LED Lighting 19
Opportunity - New Product Launches 19
Aura Light International AB - Threats 20
Threat - Competition 20
Threat - Day Lighting Systems 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
Aura Light International AB - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 22
Sep 20, 2016: Aura Light launches new energy efficient LED retrofit tube 22
Mar 14, 2016: Aura Light launches a tunable white version of their award-winning LED panel at Light + Building 23
Nov 02, 2015: Aura Light launches a LED luminaire with customizable design 24
May 26, 2015: Energy and maintenance savings in Vodafone Building, Lisbon 25
May 05, 2015: EasyT8 LED retrofit and Aura Fortos the right LED solution for TOOLPORT 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List Of Tables
Aura Light International AB, Key Facts 4
Aura Light International AB, Key Employees 5
Aura Light International AB, Key Operational Employees 6
Aura Light International AB, Major Products and Services 7
Aura Light International AB, History 8
Aura Light International AB, Other Locations 14
Aura Light International AB, Subsidiaries 14
Aura Light International AB, Key Competitors 21