Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) carries out environmental restoration program in Europe. It undertakes the decommissioning and cleaning up of civil nuclear facilities. These nuclear sites and facilities are operated by the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) and British Nuclear Fuels plc (BNFL). NDA ensures safe management of radioactive and non-radioactive waste materials. It is sponsored by the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC). Each of the NDAs sites is operated by one of six Site Licence Companies (SLCs) under contract. NDA is headquartered in Cumbria, England, the UK.
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority Key Recent Developments
Aug 08, 2016: Nuclear Decommissioning Authority Chief Executive Officer to retire
Jul 28, 2016: Mott MacDonald to provide asset management services to Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, UK
May 31, 2016: Unity2 awarded contract for NDA DRP framework
May 24, 2016: Areva awarded R&D contract for nuclear decommissioning
May 23, 2016: Amec Foster Wheeler wins share of nuclear industry research contracts
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Key Facts 5
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Key Employees 6
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Key Employee Biographies 7
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Major Products and Services 8
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - History 9
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Company Statement 13
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Business Description 17
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Corporate Strategy 18
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Strengths 19
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 19
Strength - Improved Safety Measures 19
Strength - Geographic Presence 19
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 20
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Efficient Waste Management Initiatives 21
Opportunity - Government Funding 21
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 21
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Threats 22
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risk 22
Threat - Environmental Concerns 22
Threat - Operational Hazards 22
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 24
Aug 08, 2016: Nuclear Decommissioning Authority Chief Executive Officer to retire 24
Jul 28, 2016: Mott MacDonald to provide asset management services to Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, UK 25
May 31, 2016: Unity2 awarded contract for NDA DRP framework 26
May 24, 2016: Areva awarded R&D contract for nuclear decommissioning 27
May 23, 2016: Amec Foster Wheeler wins share of nuclear industry research contracts 28
Jan 28, 2016: 500k nuclear boost for new fund supporting innovative energy projects: NDA 29
Jan 13, 2016: NDA announces new chair for Sellafield Ltd board 30
Jan 07, 2016: Last fuel leaves Oldbury site: Magnox 31
Jan 06, 2016: NDA lays out plans to 2019 32
Jan 05, 2016: Input sought on draft strategy and business plan: Nuclear Decommissioning Authority 34
Section 4 Appendix 35
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, Key Facts 5
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, Key Employees 6
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, Key Employee Biographies 7
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, Major Products and Services 8
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, History 9
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, Other Locations 15
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, Subsidiaries 15
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, Key Competitors 23
Nuclear Imaging Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing on the
Clinical Nuclear Medicine Imaging Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing
Nuclear Magnetic Imaging Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing on
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Nuclear DecommissioningRevenue, means the sales value of Nuclear DecommissioningThis report studies sales (consumption) of Nuclear Decommissioning in United States market, focuses on the top
Notes:Production, means the output of Nuclear DecommissioningRevenue, means the sales value of Nuclear DecommissioningThis report studies Nuclear Decommissioning in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Korea and