Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ultralife Corporation (Ultralife) is a portable power solutions company. It designs, manufactures, installs and maintains power and communications systems. Its product line includes rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, standby power systems, communications and electronics systems and accessories, and custom-engineered systems. Ultralife through its engineering systems and solutions serves government, defense and commercial customers across the world. It commercializes products through original equipment manufacturers; industrial and defense supply distributors; as well as defense departments across the world The company, has its operations in UK, China, the US, India and Hong Kong. Ultralife is headquartered in Newark, the US.
Ultralife Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 29, 2015: Ultralife Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter Results on February 12, 2015
Oct 31, 2013: Ultralife Corporation Reports Third Quarter Results
Oct 16, 2013: Ultralife to Report Third Quarter Results on October 31, 2013 .
Aug 15, 2013: Israeli ICT company Nation-E and American battery manufacturer Ultralife Corporation form strategic relationship
Feb 14, 2013: Ultralife Reports Total Revenue Of $101.7m In 2012
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Ultralife Corporation - Key Facts 6
Ultralife Corporation - Key Employees 7
Ultralife Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Ultralife Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Ultralife Corporation - History 11
Ultralife Corporation - Company Statement 15
Ultralife Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Ultralife Corporation - Business Description 20
Ultralife Corporation - Corporate Strategy 22
Ultralife Corporation - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Ultralife Corporation - Strengths 23
Strength - Operational Network 23
Strength - Strong Patent Base 23
Ultralife Corporation - Weaknesses 24
Weakness - Operational Losses 24
Ultralife Corporation - Opportunities 25
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Lithium-ion Batteries 25
Opportunity - Business Initiatives 25
Ultralife Corporation - Threats 26
Threat - Intense Competition 26
Threat - Volatile Costs of Raw Materials 26
Threat - Safety and Environmental Regulations 26
Ultralife Corporation - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 33
Jan 29, 2015: Ultralife Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter Results on February 12, 2015 33
Jul 31, 2014: Ultralife Corporation Reports Second Quarter Results 34
May 20, 2014: Ultralife Announces New BB-2590/U Battery 35
May 07, 2014: Ultralife Corporation Signs Deal With Charge! Energy Storage 36
May 01, 2014: Ultralife Corporation Reports First Quarter Results 37
Feb 13, 2014: Ultralife Reports Fourth Quarter Results 39
Jan 30, 2014: Ultralife Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter Results on February 13, 2014 40
Section 5 Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Tables
Ultralife Corporation, Key Facts 6
Ultralife Corporation, Key Employees 7
Ultralife Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Ultralife Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Ultralife Corporation, History 11
Ultralife Corporation, Subsidiaries 18
Ultralife Corporation, Key Competitors 27
Ultralife Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 28
Ultralife Corporation, Annual Ratios 29
Ultralife Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List Of Figures
Ultralife Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 30
Ultralife Corporation, Ratio Charts 32