GE Consumer & Industrial - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GE Consumer & Industrial (GECI), a subsidiary of General Electric Company, offers a range of home appliances and lighting products. The company offers a wide range of products including refrigerators, freezers, disposers, advantium ovens, cooktops, indoor fixtures, outdoor fixtures, LED lamps and modules, ballasts and drivers, non-LED lamps, critical power products, drives and controls,electric distribution products and others. GECI serves retail, roadway, industrial, hospitality, telecom, mining, oil and gas, commercial banks, convenience stores, office and healthcare industries, among others. It offers its products and services across the world through its network of sales offices, distributors and franchises. GECI is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
GE Consumer & Industrial - Key Facts 4
GE Consumer & Industrial - Key Employees 5
GE Consumer & Industrial - Key Employee Biographies 6
GE Consumer & Industrial - Major Products and Services 7
GE Consumer & Industrial - History 9
GE Consumer & Industrial - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
GE Consumer & Industrial - Business Description 14
GE Consumer & Industrial - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
GE Consumer & Industrial - Strengths 15
Strength - Energy Efficient Products 15
Strength - Wide Product Portfolio 15
Strength - Strong Support from General Electric Company 15
GE Consumer & Industrial - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Lack of Business Transparency 16
GE Consumer & Industrial - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for LED-based lighting 17
Opportunity - Smart Appliances Market 17
Opportunity - Launch of New Products 17
GE Consumer & Industrial - Threats 18
Threat - Competitive Threats from Other Players 18
Threat - Day Lighting Systems 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
GE Consumer & Industrial - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
GE Consumer & Industrial, Key Facts 4
GE Consumer & Industrial, Key Employees 5
GE Consumer & Industrial, Key Employee Biographies 6
GE Consumer & Industrial, Major Products and Services 7
GE Consumer & Industrial, History 9
GE Consumer & Industrial, Other Locations 12
GE Consumer & Industrial, Key Competitors 19
Complete report $2,250. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $1,450.RationaleThe use of surface marker identification and classification of cells is spreading beyond lymphocytes to the identification of monocytes, macrophages,
USD 2250View Report
Complete report $3,850. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,500.The report provides an overview of the cell surface marker testing in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), including 5-year
USD 3850View Report
The use of surface marker identification and classification of cells is spreading beyond lymphocytes to the identification of monocytes, macrophages, myeloid stem cells, and tumor cells. A synergistic combination
USD 5350View Report
A millimeter wave is a special electromagnetic wave with a frequency range between 20 GHz and 300 GHz. In the context of wireless communication, MM waves are generally referred to
USD 4650View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Feb 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||20|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE