Trane Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Trane Inc. (Trane), formerly American Standard Companies. Inc., is a provider of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. It is a subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand. The company offers a wide range of dehumidifying and air cleaning products, service and parts support and advanced building controls. Its product portfolio includes chillers, air handlers and terminal devices, thermostats and other controls. It also provides software tools for analysis as well as design of such systems. The company caters its products to building owners, engineers and construction agents across healthcare, lodging, education, restaurants, data centers, industrial and manufacturing, government, retail and commercial real estate sectors. The company has operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin America. Trane is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Trane Inc. - Key Facts 4
Trane Inc. - Key Employees 5
Trane Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Trane Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Trane Inc. - History 8
Trane Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Trane Inc. - Business Description 11
Trane Inc. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Trane Inc. - Strengths 12
Trane Inc. - Weaknesses 13
Trane Inc. - Opportunities 14
Trane Inc. - Threats 15
Trane Inc. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Trane Inc., Key Facts 4
Trane Inc., Key Employees 5
Trane Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
Trane Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Trane Inc., History 8
Trane Inc., Other Locations 10
Trane Inc., Subsidiaries 10
Trane Inc., Key Competitors 16
Xtranet Gruppen i Stockholm AB (Xtranet) is a communication network provider that manages project, designs, installs and maintains fiber-optic networks. The company offers services such as project planning, installing communications
The Spectranetics Corp (Spectranetics) is a medical device company that manufactures, commercializes and distributes disposable medical devices. The company offers vascular intervention, lead management and coronary intervention products. It manufactures
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Tranexamic AcidRevenue, means the sales value of Tranexamic AcidThis report studies sales (consumption) of Tranexamic Acid in United States market, focuses on the top
Endurance Wind Power Inc. (Endurance) designs, manufactures and markets wind turbines. It offers remote monitoring services through EnduranceRemote Interface Centre (ERIC) proprietary system which provides real-time performance data to check
Neuro Kinetics, Inc. (NKI) is a medical device company that offers eye tracking technology and non-invasive neuro-otologic diagnostic testing solutions. The company offers products such as vestibular and neuro-otologic testing
Zahroof Valves, Inc. (Zahroof Valves) is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial valves. The company offers straightflo valve (SF) for use in reciprocating gas compressors. The companys SF improves valve
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.