Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. (Duraloy) is a manufacturer and supplier of high alloy, centrifugal and static cast components and assemblies. The company serves three major markets, namely, petrochemical applications, steel production and processing and commercial heat treating. Its product line comprises fabricated coils, tubes, catalyst tubes, and headers, press platens, tunnel furnaces, sink and stabilizer rolls, walking beams, hardening furnace rolls and rider blocks, furnace piers, trays, baskets, rollers and roller rails, muffles and radiant tubes. Duraloy also produces specialty products for the aerospace and calcining markets. Its patented and trademarked alloys comprise MO-RE family of heat resistant alloys, 22H and Super 22H among others. Duraloy is headquartered in Scottdale, Pennsylvania, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Key Operational Employees 6
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - History 10
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Business Description 12
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Strengths 13
Strength - Extensive Product portfolio 13
Strength - High Quality Standards 13
Strength - Integrated Operations 13
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Lack of Diversification 14
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Growing Specialty Products Market 15
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Petrochemical Industry 15
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Threats 16
Threat - Threat from Substitutes 16
Threat - Market Competition 16
Threat - Stringent Regulations 16
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Duraloy Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 4
Duraloy Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 5
Duraloy Technologies, Inc., Key Operational Employees 6
Duraloy Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Duraloy Technologies, Inc., History 10
Duraloy Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 17
Duraloy Technologies, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Duraloy Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Agilent Technologies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Visioneering Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is a medical device company that develops and commercializes on-eye and in-eye solutions for presbyopia, astigmatism and myopia progression control. The company offers products such as
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by