Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. (KMS), a subsidiary of Koch Chemical Technology Group, LLC,manufacturers and developes membrane filtration systems. The company designs, develops and manufactures membrane cartridges and complete membrane systems for various applications. It provides tubular, spiral and hollow fiber membranes for microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, and reverse osmosis. The membranes offered by KMS support dairy, juice, wine, vinegar, biopharma, and food processing and beverage applications. Its products find use in numerous industrial applications in paint and pigments, oil and gas, automotive, bottling, power generation, pulp and paper, microelectronics and semiconductor processes. The company offers a line of antiscalants and cleaning chemicals and a wide range of maintenance and technical service programs. The company also involves in seawater desalination, brackish water demineralization, water reuse and advanced treatment of municipal effluents. KMS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, the US.
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 07, 2013: KMS launches NEW MegaPure Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration product line
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Key Operational Employees 6
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - History 8
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Business Description 12
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 14
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Strengths 15
Strength - Dominant Position in Membrane Market 15
Strength - Extensive Market Presence 15
Strength - Strong Portfolio of Flagship Brands 15
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Capital Intensive Operation 16
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Growing Waste Water Treatment Industry 17
Opportunity - Private Activity Bonds 17
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 17
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Threats 18
Threat - Challenges for RO Membranes 18
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 18
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations 18
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 21
Jul 29, 2014: KMS Names M. Hatem Bouattour Regional Sales Representative for North Africa for Water and Wastewater 21
Jul 17, 2014: Koch Membrane Systems to Provide PURON MBR Modules for Oil Refinery in Russia 22
Jul 17, 2014: KMS Installs PURON MBR Ultrafiltration Modules at Chemical Plant in Eastern China 23
Jul 14, 2014: KMS Provides PURON MBR Ultrafiltration Modules for Power Plant in Inner Mongolia 24
Apr 30, 2014: KMS Retrofits Del Rio Water Treatment Plant with TARGA II Hollow Fiber UF Cartridges 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List Of Tables
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Key Facts 4
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Key Employees 5
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Key Operational Employees 6
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., History 8
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Other Locations 10
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Key Competitors 19
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 20