Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. (Lutron) makes energy-saving wireless light and shade controls. The company's major products include single room controls, whole home systems, shading systems, lighting fixtures and sensors. Its product portfolio comprises timers, occupancy sensors, wireless light control systems, dimmers and switches and decorative fixtures. These products are used as lighting solution for conference rooms, classrooms, public lavatories, spas, restaurants, conference rooms, restaurants, community centers, lobbies, auditoriums, universities and hospitals. Lutron markets its products under various brands such as Lumea, Attache, Vareo, Aliante, Daedalus, Lyneo, Ivalo, Inflection, Maestro, Skylark and Ecosystem, among others. The companys products are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. It has offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. Lutron is headquartered in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, the US.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2013: Lutron and Siemens Announce Joint Energy-Efficiency Initiative For Commercial Buildings
Oct 29, 2013: Lutron Product Donation Helps Penn. VFW Post Reduce Electric Bills and Improve Energy Efficiency
Sep 26, 2013: Lutron Helps Homeowners Make a Smooth Transition to LEDs
Sep 26, 2013: Lutron Expands the Automated Shade Market with Battery-Powered Roller Shades; Provides Homeowners with New, Affordable Design Options
Feb 20, 2013: lutron expands in canada
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Key Facts 5
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Key Employees 6
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Key Operational Employees 8
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - History 12
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Business Description 19
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Strengths 20
Strength - Extensive Market Presence 20
Strength - Network of Subsidiaries, Partners and Affiliations 20
Strength - Awards and Recognition 20
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Effect of Product Recalls 21
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Increasing Home Automation Market 22
Opportunity - Launch of New Products and Services 22
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 22
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Threats 23
Threat - Changing Technology Environment 23
Threat - Competitive Pressure 23
Threat - Fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Rates 23
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 25
Oct 17, 2014: Lutron Lighting Controls Support Daylight Harvesting Strategies Featured in GSA Study 25
Aug 20, 2014: Lutrons New Data Logger Program Helps Contractors and ESCOs Identify Lighting Control Opportunities 26
Jun 04, 2014: Lutron Reinvents Lighting Control for the Digital Age with the Launch of GRAFIK T 27
Jun 01, 2014: Lutron Announces Smart, Connected Home System For Every Home 28
May 23, 2014: Lutron Adds New Dual-Technology Sensor to its Advanced Maestro Occupancy and Vacancy Sensing Switch Family 29
May 22, 2014: Lutron Expands Ivalo Collection with New LED Linear Lighting 30
May 16, 2014: Lutron Adds Higher Wattage Dimmers to its Successful CL Collection for Dimmable LEDs and Dimmable CFLs 31
Apr 02, 2014: Lutron Introduces Mobile Connectivity Solution for Its Caseta Wireless Dimmers and Serena Battery-Powered Shades 32
Mar 27, 2014: New Lutron Solutions Provide Automatic Receptacle Control for Private Offices, Open Offices, Conference Rooms, Lobbies, and More 34
Mar 27, 2014: New Lutron Solutions Provide Automatic Receptacle Control for Private Offices, Open Offices, Conference Rooms, Lobbies, and More as Required by ASHRAE 90.1 2010 and California Title 24 35
Section 4 Appendix 36
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Key Facts 5
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Key Employees 6
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Key Operational Employees 8
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., History 12
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Other Locations 17
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Subsidiaries 18
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Key Competitors 24