Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bosch Sensortec GmbH (Bosch Sensortec) is involved in the field of micro electro-mechanical systems (MEMS). It is a wholly-owned operating subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. The product portfolio of the company includes triaxial geomagnetic and acceleration sensors, triaxial gyroScopes, barometric pressure sensors and a broad range of software solutions for various applications. It develops and markets micro-mechanical sensors for mobile phones, consumer electronics, safety systems, industrial technology and logistics. The companys products also find application in toys and gaming, sports and outdoor activities, security, health, and logistics sectors. Bosch Sensortec is headquartered in Reutlingen, Germany.
The company focuses on new applications as well as customized products. It also plans to penetrate unexplored markets and also enhance its position in existing markets. In line with this, In June 2014, the company launched the first inertial measurement unit (IMU), which is designed for high precision, always-on applications in smart phones, tablets and game controllers, among others.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Key Facts 4
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Key Employees 5
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Key Employee Biographies 6
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Major Products and Services 7
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - History 8
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Business Description 10
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Strengths 11
Strength - Consistent Research and Development 11
Strength - Barometric Pressure Sensors 11
Strength - Diversified Product Portfolio 11
Strength - Leading Market Position 11
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Technology and Component Changes 12
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Increased Reference Design Capabilities 13
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for EMS 13
Opportunity - Tapping Global Market- IoTS 13
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Threats 14
Threat - Regulations from RoHS 14
Threat - Cyclic Nature of Semiconductor Industry 14
Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Tables
Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Key Facts 4
Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Key Employees 5
Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Key Employee Biographies 6
Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Major Products and Services 7
Bosch Sensortec GmbH, History 8
Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Other Locations 9
Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Key Competitors 15
Robert Bosch GmbH Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Bosch Solar Thin Film GmbH Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Bosch Solar Energy AG Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Bosch Sensortec GmbH Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,