Sunkar Resources plc (SRP) is a chemical company. The company evaluates and develops phosphate rock. It develops phosphate fertilizer projects in Chilisai phosphate rock deposit in north western Kazakhstan. It also concentrates in earth moving construction contracts and the lease of beneficiation equipment to a third party. SRP’s mining operations include mining equipment, articulated dump truck, excavator, wheel loaders, surface miner, scrapers and dry beneficiation plant. The company also produces and sells milled rock to industrial customers. It operates through its subsidiary Temir-Service LLP. The company serves fertilizer industry. SRP is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Sunkar Resources plc Key Recent Developments
Apr 02, 2014: Sunkar Resources Provides Update On Operations
Oct 10, 2012: Temir Service Signs KZT1.2 Billion Contract For New Railway Line In Western Kazakhstan: Sunkar Resources
Jul 11, 2012: Sunkar Resources Appoints Tim Slater As CFO
Apr 03, 2012: Sunkar Provides Operations Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sunkar Resources plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sunkar Resources plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Sunkar Resources plc - Key Information
Sunkar Resources plc - Overview
Sunkar Resources plc - Key Employees
Sunkar Resources plc - Key Employee Biographies
Sunkar Resources plc - Key Operational Heads
Sunkar Resources plc - Major Products and Services
Sunkar Resources plc - History
Sunkar Resources plc - Company Statement
Sunkar Resources plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sunkar Resources plc - Business Description
Sunkar Resources plc - Corporate Strategy
Sunkar Resources plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sunkar Resources plc - Strengths
Sunkar Resources plc - Weaknesses
Sunkar Resources plc - Opportunities
Sunkar Resources plc - Threats
Sunkar Resources plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sunkar Resources plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Sunkar Resources plc, Key Information
Sunkar Resources plc, Key Ratios
Sunkar Resources plc, Share Data
Sunkar Resources plc, Major Products and Services
Sunkar Resources plc, History
Sunkar Resources plc, Key Employees
Sunkar Resources plc, Key Employee Biographies
Sunkar Resources plc, Key Operational Heads
Sunkar Resources plc, Other Locations
Sunkar Resources plc, Subsidiaries
Sunkar Resources plc, Key Competitors
Sunkar Resources plc, SWOT Analysis
Sunkar Resources plc, Ratios based on current share price
Sunkar Resources plc, Annual Ratios
Sunkar Resources plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Sunkar Resources plc, Performance Chart
Sunkar Resources plc, Ratio Charts
Sunkar Resources plc (SRP) is a chemical company. The company evaluates and develops phosphate rock. It develops phosphate fertilizer projects in Chilisai phosphate rock deposit in north western
USD 300View Report
ZincOx Resources plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Xtract Resources Plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Vedanta Resources plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE