Westlake Chemical Corporation (WCC) is a chemical company. The company manufactures and supplies petrochemicals and building products. It offers products such as polyethylene, epolene polymers, vinyls, and material safety data sheets. WCC also manufacture PVC deck, rail and fencing, window profiles and patio doors, and specialty PVC offerings. The company’s vinyl resin products find application in residential siding, pipe and fittings for various water, sewer and industrial applications, and PVC profiles for windows, doors, fence, deck and rail applications. It has two ethylene plants, two polyethylene plants and one styrene monomer plant. The company has presence in the US, China and Europe. WCC is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Westlake Chemical Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2014: Technip Awarded Engineering And Procurement Contract For Westlake Chemical’s Ethylene Plant Expansion In Louisiana
Nov 04, 2014: Westlake Chemical Partners Announces Third Quarter Earnings
May 05, 2014: Westlake Announces First Quarter 2014 Earnings
Nov 08, 2012: Westlake Chemical Reports Revenue Of $821.2m In Q3 2012
Oct 02, 2012: Westlake Chemical To Convert Calvert City Ethylene Feedstock To Ethane
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Westlake Chemical Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Westlake Chemical Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Key Information
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Overview
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Key Employees
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Major Products and Services
Westlake Chemical Corporation - History
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Company Statement
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Business Description
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Westlake Chemical Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Strengths
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Weaknesses
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Opportunities
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Threats
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Westlake Chemical Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Key Information
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Key Ratios
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Share Data
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Major Products and Services
Westlake Chemical Corporation, History
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Key Employees
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Other Locations
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Subsidiaries
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Key Competitors
Westlake Chemical Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Annual Ratios
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Performance Chart
Westlake Chemical Corporation, Ratio Charts
Synopsis Hillwood Westlake Circle T Mixed-Use Development Texas - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
Synopsis LACC Westlake Ethane Cracker and Chemical Plant Louisiana - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also
Synopsis MC Westlake Mixed-Use Development Florida contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a
TANAKA CHEMICAL CORPORATION Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Taiwan Prosperity Chemical Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore Private) Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE