Integral Technologies, Inc. (Integral Technologies) is a developer of electrically conductive hybrid plastics. The company carries out research, development, engineering and commercialization of ElectriPlast technology. Its electrically conductive hybrid plastics are used as raw materials in the production of industrial, commercial and consumer products and services. The company’s products are used in shielding wire, antennas, medical devices, consumer electronics and acoustics, fuses, power electronics, connectors, cables, shielding, conduction, batteries, semiconductors, heated elements, sensors, capacitors, resistors, RFID, bus bars and terminals. Integral Technologies is headquartered in Bellingham, Washington, the US.
Integral Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2014: Integral Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
Jan 24, 2014: Integral Appoints James Eagan as New CEO of Subsidiary ElectriPlast
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Integral Technologies, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Integral Technologies, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Key Information
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Overview
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Integral Technologies, Inc. - History
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Company Statement
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Business Description
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Integral Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Strengths
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Threats
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Integral Technologies, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Integral Technologies, Inc., Key Information
Integral Technologies, Inc., Key Ratios
Integral Technologies, Inc., Share Data
Integral Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services
Integral Technologies, Inc., History
Integral Technologies, Inc., Key Employees
Integral Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Integral Technologies, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Integral Technologies, Inc., Other Locations
Integral Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries
Integral Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors
Integral Technologies, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Integral Technologies, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Integral Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios
Integral Technologies, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Integral Technologies, Inc., Performance Chart
Integral Technologies, Inc., Ratio Charts
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Integral Slab CabinetRevenue, means the sales value of Integral Slab CabinetThis report studies sales (consumption) of Integral Slab Cabinet in Europe market, especially in
USD 3900View Report
Integral Plus aims to increase its customer base in Azerbaijan in 2016 and in the future, and increase retail sales by integrating different retail channels internet retailing and store-based
USD 150View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Integral Fuel TanksRevenue, means the sales value of Integral Fuel TanksThis report studies sales (consumption) of Integral Fuel Tanks in United States market, focuses
USD 3800View Report
Strikeforce Technologies, Inc. (Strikeforce) is an information technology company that offers key logging and mobile security solutions. The company offers products such as protectID, guardedID and mobiletrust. Its protectID is
SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SilverSun) is a technology company that offers transformational business technology solutions and services for manufacturers and distributors. The companys ERP software products include ERP X3, MAS90 and
Root9B Technologies, Inc. (Root9B Technologies), formerly Premier Alliance Group, Inc. is a clean technology company that offers cyber security, energy and controls, and business advisory solutions. The company cybersecurity solutions
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE