Opta Minerals, Inc. (OM) is an industrial minerals provider. The company processes, distributes and sells industrial minerals, silica-free loose abrasives, and specialty sands and related products. Its product categories include blast cleaning abrasive products, blast cleaning equipment, construction products, foundry products, magnesium products, water filtration products, waterjet cutting products and steelmaking products. OM’s foundry products include chromite, foundry sands, green sand additives (bentonite, carbobond and carsins), and olivine sand. The company’s recycling of by-products includes foundry sand, foundry slags, dust collector fines, spent abrasives, fly ash, minerals and refractory. OM is headquartered in Waterdown, Ontario, Canada.
Opta Minerals, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 05, 2014: Opta Minerals Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End Results for Fiscal 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Opta Minerals, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Opta Minerals, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Key Information
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Overview
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Key Employees
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Opta Minerals, Inc. - History
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Company Statement
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Business Description
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Opta Minerals, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Strengths
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Weaknesses
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Opportunities
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Threats
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Opta Minerals, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Opta Minerals, Inc., Key Information
Opta Minerals, Inc., Key Ratios
Opta Minerals, Inc., Share Data
Opta Minerals, Inc., Major Products and Services
Opta Minerals, Inc., History
Opta Minerals, Inc., Key Employees
Opta Minerals, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Opta Minerals, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Opta Minerals, Inc., Other Locations
Opta Minerals, Inc., Subsidiaries
Opta Minerals, Inc., Key Competitors
Opta Minerals, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Opta Minerals, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Opta Minerals, Inc., Annual Ratios
Opta Minerals, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Opta Minerals, Inc., Performance Chart
Opta Minerals, Inc., Ratio Charts
SunOpta Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
USD 200View Report
SunOpta BioProcess Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
USD 200View Report
SunOpta Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
USD 175View Report
Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (GPXM) - Company Capsule market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 75
USD 75View Report
Applied Minerals, Inc. - Company Capsule market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 75
USD 75View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE