Eden Research PLC (Eden Research) is a chemical company. The company develops and markets terpenes based encapsulation technology and environmentally friendly technologies for agricultural and non-agricultural uses. It offers 3AEY, a terpene-based fungicide and products for nematodes and whiteflies control. Eden Research offers products for botrytis, nematodes, spider mites, esca, and eutypa. The company develops natural solutions to agricultural, medical and industrial problems. It offers products in the areas of foliar disease control, soil pest, protected glass house crop, post harvest applications and vascular disease control. Eden Research is headquartered in Witney, Oxfordshire, the UK.
Eden Research plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 29, 2014: Eden Research Provides Half Yearly Report
Sep 26, 2014: Eden Research Norwegian Patent Granted
Aug 18, 2014: Eden Directorate changes & share options
Jul 01, 2014: Notice of Decision of Patent Registration in South Korea
May 30, 2014: EDEN RESEARCH Announces Preliminary results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eden Research plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eden Research plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Eden Research plc - Key Information
Eden Research plc - Overview
Eden Research plc - Key Employees
Eden Research plc - Key Employee Biographies
Eden Research plc - Key Operational Heads
Eden Research plc - Major Products and Services
Eden Research plc - History
Eden Research plc - Company Statement
Eden Research plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Eden Research plc - Business Description
Eden Research plc - Corporate Strategy
Eden Research plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Eden Research plc - Strengths
Eden Research plc - Weaknesses
Eden Research plc - Opportunities
Eden Research plc - Threats
Eden Research plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Eden Research plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Eden Research plc, Key Information
Eden Research plc, Key Ratios
Eden Research plc, Share Data
Eden Research plc, Major Products and Services
Eden Research plc, History
Eden Research plc, Key Employees
Eden Research plc, Key Employee Biographies
Eden Research plc, Key Operational Heads
Eden Research plc, Other Locations
Eden Research plc, Subsidiaries
Eden Research plc, Key Competitors
Eden Research plc, SWOT Analysis
Eden Research plc, Ratios based on current share price
Eden Research plc, Annual Ratios
Eden Research plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Eden Research plc, Performance Chart
Eden Research plc, Ratio Charts
Savoury Baked Goods - includes all Croque Monsieurs (grilled ham and cheese sandwich), Flans (baked dish consisting of an open-topped pastry case with a savoury or sweet filling), Quiches (pastry
USD 750View Report
Prepared Salads - prepared salads (including both leaf and potato salads) sold in tubs or packs. Excludes fruit salads.Prepared Salads (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in Sweden - Outlook to
USD 500View Report
Pre-Packed Sandwiches - prepared sandwiches sold in packs in retail outlets.Pre-Packed Sandwiches (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in Sweden - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is
USD 500View Report
Eden Research Plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
Eden Research PLC (Eden Research) is a chemical company. The company develops and markets terpenes based encapsulation technology and environmentally friendly technologies for agricultural and non-agricultural uses. It offers 3AEY,
USD 300View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE