China Energy Limited (CEL) is a producer of dimethyl ether. The company offers products such as dimethyl ether and methanol. It produces methyl alcohol that is used in the production of other chemicals. CEL produces dimethyl ether from natural gas, coal or biomass through gas synthesis. The company makes water soluble, recyclable and portable through road, rail, and pipeline or ocean tanker products. It has a production capacity of approximately 150,000 mtpa of DME and approximately 250,000 mtpa of methanol. The company has production facilities located in Linyi, Nansha, and Zhangjiagang. CEL is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of China Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of China Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
China Energy Limited - Key Information
China Energy Limited - Overview
China Energy Limited - Key Employees
China Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
China Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
China Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
China Energy Limited - History
China Energy Limited - Company Statement
China Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
China Energy Limited - Business Description
China Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
China Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
China Energy Limited - Strengths
China Energy Limited - Weaknesses
China Energy Limited - Opportunities
China Energy Limited - Threats
China Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
China Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
China Energy Limited, Key Information
China Energy Limited, Key Ratios
China Energy Limited, Share Data
China Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
China Energy Limited, History
China Energy Limited, Key Employees
China Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
China Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
China Energy Limited, Other Locations
China Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
China Energy Limited, Key Competitors
China Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
China Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
China Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
China Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
China Energy Limited, Performance Chart
China Energy Limited, Ratio Charts
USD 750View Report
Prepared Salads - prepared salads (including both leaf and potato salads) sold in tubs or packs. Excludes fruit salads.Prepared Salads (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in China - Outlook to
USD 500View Report
Pre-Packed Sandwiches - prepared sandwiches sold in packs in retail outlets.Pre-Packed Sandwiches (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in China - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is
USD 500View Report
XL Energy Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Xcite Energy Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Wasabi Energy Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE