Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. (Tenax) manufactures and sells carbon fibers. It is as a subsidiary of Teijin Limited. The companys product portfolio includes Tenax products, Pyromex and Composites. The products are widely applicable in aerospace, sports and leisure, and general industries. It also has wide range of industrial applications such as energy savings, power savings and environmental problems. Its Tenax composites materials are used in blades in wind-power generators, construction and civil engineering materials and pressure vessels. The company operates through its production and sales facilities in Japan, Germany, China, Germany, Singapore and the US. Tenax is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The company focuses on expansion of sales of TENAX carbon fiber for industrial applications such as electronic devices, automotive parts and wind-power generators, in the fast-growing markets of Asia. In line with this objective the company established Toho Tenax Singapore Pte Ltd. in Singapore.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 4
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 5
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 6
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - History 7
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 10
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Business Description 13
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 14
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Strengths 15
Strength - Association with Teijin Group 15
Strength - Global Business Network 15
Strength - Diversified End Markets 15
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Legal Issues 16
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Growing Carbon Fiber Market 17
Opportunity - Key Developments 17
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Aviation Industry 17
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Threats 18
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 18
Threat - Competitive Environment 18
Threat - Raw Material Risks 18
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd., Key Facts 4
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd., Key Employees 5
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 6
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd., History 7
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd., Other Locations 11
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd., Affiliate 11
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 19
Toho Holdings Co Ltd (Toho Holding) is a wholesaler of pharmaceutical products. The company operates through business segments such as pharmaceutical wholesaling business, dispensing pharmacy business and SMO business. Its
USD 250View Report
Tohoku Electric Co., Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Tohoku Electric Co., Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Toho Tenax Co., Ltd Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Feb 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||20|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE