Methanol Chemicals Company (2001) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Methanol Chemicals Company (Chemanol) is a petrochemicals company. It produces and supplies specialized petrochemical products for industrial and commercial use, such as formaldehyde solution, urea formaldehyde concentrate, hexamethylene tetramine, paraformaldehyde, urea formaldehyde powder resin, melamine formaldehyde powder resin, and melamine urea formaldehyde powder resin. The companys products are used in various applications including agricultural fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, solvents, intermediates, laminates / wood industry, plastics, paper and the production of various types of concrete admixtures. It also exports its products to other countries including UK, France, Germany, South Africa, the US, Canada, and Japan. Chemanol is headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Methanol Chemicals Company Key Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2016: Methanol Chemicals Signed The Restructuring Of Murabaha Facility Agreement Of SAR 327.685 Million And Bilateral Loan Agreement Of SAR 309 Million With Consortium Of Banks
Jun 30, 2016: Addendum Announcement From Chemanol Regarding The Limited Fire Incident In Its Paraformaldehyde Unit
May 22, 2016: Methanol Chemicals Announces The Resignation And Appointment Of CEO
Mar 06, 2016: Methanol Chemicals Announces The Appointment Of Board Member
Feb 14, 2016: Chemanol Announces The Resignation Of A Board Member
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Methanol Chemicals Company - Key Facts 6
Methanol Chemicals Company - Key Employees 7
Methanol Chemicals Company - Key Employee Biographies 8
Methanol Chemicals Company - Key Operational Employees 9
Methanol Chemicals Company - Major Products and Services 10
Methanol Chemicals Company - History 11
Methanol Chemicals Company - Company Statement 13
Methanol Chemicals Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Methanol Chemicals Company - Business Description 15
Methanol Chemicals Company - Corporate Strategy 16
Methanol Chemicals Company - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Methanol Chemicals Company - Strengths 17
Strength - Advanced Technology 17
Strength - Comprehensive Range of Products 17
Strength - Established Market Position 17
Methanol Chemicals Company - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Declining Liquidity 18
Methanol Chemicals Company - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Attractive Government Policies in MENA 19
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets 19
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Petrochemical Industry 19
Methanol Chemicals Company - Threats 20
Threat - Environmental Regulations 20
Threat - Competition 20
Threat - Raw Material Price Risks 20
Methanol Chemicals Company - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
Aug 29, 2016: Methanol Chemicals Signed The Restructuring Of Murabaha Facility Agreement Of SAR 327.685 Million And Bilateral Loan Agreement Of SAR 309 Million With Consortium Of Banks 28
Jun 30, 2016: Addendum Announcement From Chemanol Regarding The Limited Fire Incident In Its Paraformaldehyde Unit 29
May 22, 2016: Methanol Chemicals Announces The Resignation And Appointment Of CEO 30
Mar 06, 2016: Methanol Chemicals Announces The Appointment Of Board Member 31
Feb 14, 2016: Chemanol Announces The Resignation Of A Board Member 32
Feb 07, 2016: Chemanol: Addendum Announcement Regarding The Limited Fire Incident In Its Paraformaldehyde Unit 33
Feb 07, 2016: Chemanol Announces The Approval Of The Saudi Industrial Development Fund For Restructuring The Remaining Instalments Of The Loan Amounting To Sar 385 34
Jan 06, 2016: Methanol Chemicals Provides Update On Its Methanol & Pentaerythritol Plants For Periodic Maintenance 35
Dec 14, 2015: Methanol Chemicals Announces The Shutdown Of Its Methanol & Pentaerythritol Plants For Periodic Maintenance 36
Section 5 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
Methanol Chemicals Company, Key Facts 6
Methanol Chemicals Company, Key Employees 7
Methanol Chemicals Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
Methanol Chemicals Company, Key Operational Employees 9
Methanol Chemicals Company, Major Products and Services 10
Methanol Chemicals Company, History 11
Methanol Chemicals Company, Other Locations 14
Methanol Chemicals Company, Key Competitors 21
Methanol Chemicals Company, Ratios based on current share price 22
Methanol Chemicals Company, Annual Ratios 23
Methanol Chemicals Company, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
Methanol Chemicals Company, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
Methanol Chemicals Company, Ratio Charts 27