Kiri Industries Limited (KIRIINDUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kiri Industries Limited (KIL) is a chemical company. It manufactures and supplies a wide range of dyes, intermediates and basic chemicals. The company produces reactive dyes, acid and direct dyes, and dye intermediates in various forms including standardized, spray dried, tray dried, powder and granular. It also supplies sulfuric acid and chlorosulphonic acid. KILs portfolio of dyes comprises hot brand dyes, vinyl sulphone dyes, high exhaust dyes, bifunctional dyes, black mix dyes, and acid/direct dyes. The companys products are used in textile, paint, leather and printing ink industries. It has operations in over 50 countries across the world. It also exports its products. KIL is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Kiri Industries Limited - Key Facts 5
Kiri Industries Limited - Key Employees 6
Kiri Industries Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Kiri Industries Limited - History 8
Kiri Industries Limited - Company Statement 10
Kiri Industries Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Kiri Industries Limited - Business Description 13
Kiri Industries Limited - Corporate Strategy 14
Kiri Industries Limited - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Kiri Industries Limited - Strengths 15
Strength - Integrated Operations 15
Strength - Production Capabilities 15
Strength - Focus on R&D Activities 15
Kiri Industries Limited - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Liquidity Concerns 16
Kiri Industries Limited - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coatings Industry 17
Opportunity - Eco-friendly Materials Offer Opportunities 17
Kiri Industries Limited - Threats 18
Threat - Competitive Market 18
Threat - Volatility in Raw Materials Prices 18
Threat - Stringent Regulations 18
Kiri Industries Limited - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
Kiri Industries Limited, Key Facts 5
Kiri Industries Limited, Key Employees 6
Kiri Industries Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Kiri Industries Limited, History 8
Kiri Industries Limited, Other Locations 11
Kiri Industries Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Kiri Industries Limited, Key Competitors 19
Kiri Industries Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
Kiri Industries Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Kiri Industries Limited, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
Kiri Industries Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
Kiri Industries Limited, Ratio Charts 25
Reflecting the low profit level in the review period, the company will prioritise raising its profit level in the next three years. In order to achieve it, the company will
Kirin Brewery Ltd aims to increase its sales over the forecast period by reinforcing core brands such as the mid-priced lager Kirin Ichiban Shibori and strengthening its craft beer portfolio.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd (Kyowa Hakko) is a biotechnology company operating as a subsidiary of Kirin Holdings Company Limited. It focuses on the discovery, development, production and commercialization of
Kakatiya Cement Sugar & Industries Limited (KCSIL), formerly Kakatiya Cements Limited, is a cement company that produces and supplies cement, sugar and power in India. The company provides mining of
Dollex Industries Limited (Dollex Industries) is a sugar manufacturer that offers sugar, extra neutral alcohol, ethanol and byproducts. The company offers byproducts such as molasses, bagasse and press mud. Its
Value Industries Limited (Value Industries), a subsidiary of Videocon Industries Ltd. is an electronic equipment company that provides consumer packaged goods. The company offers manufacturing and trading of consumer electronics