Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. (4028) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. (Ishihara Sangyo) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets blasting equipment, and chemical products. The company offers wide range of products that include titanium dioxide products, functional materials, environmental products, battery materials, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and organic intermediates. Ishihara Sangyos titanium dioxide products are used in architectural exterior paints, heavy-duty anti-corrosion paints, and automotive top coat paints. The company offers functional materials such as ultra fine TiO2, ultrafine ZnO, electro-conductive materials, photocatalytic TIO2, high purity TIO2, titanium tetrachride, TiO2 for catalytic use, acicular type TiO2, and glass coating. The company also offers environmental products such as Gypsander-C and Gypsander-B. Geographically, the company operates in Tokyo, Chubu, Sapporo, Sendai, Argentina, Fukuoka, Shanghai, and Beijing. Ishihara Sangyo is headquartered in Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - History 9
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Business Description 15
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 16
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Strengths 17
Strength - Wide End Use Markets 17
Strength - Business Performance: Organic Chemicals 17
Strength - Working Capital Surplus 17
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Substantial Debt 18
Weakness - Business Performance: Inorganic Chemicals 18
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Titanium Dioxide 19
Opportunity - Demand for Agro Products 19
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 19
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Threats 20
Threat - Competition 20
Threat - Changing Regulations 20
Threat - Raw Material Risks 20
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Key Facts 6
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Key Employees 7
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., History 9
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Other Locations 13
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Key Competitors 21
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 22
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Annual Ratios 23
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Ratio Charts 27