Inabata & Co., Ltd. (8098) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Inabata & Co., Ltd. (Inabata) is a provider of solutions and services to information technology (IT), electronics, chemicals, life sciences, plastics, housing and eco materials industries. The company produces, process and sells fibers, plastics, chemicals, IT-related products, composite materials, life sciences products, medical, pharmaceutical and optical products. It provides information processing services, functional film and machines, materials for housing, construction, and civil works. The company supplies housing products including garden sheds, laminated wood, particle boards, composite resin products, housing equipment, lumber goods, wooden materials for interiors, and raw and processed materials. Geographically, the company operates in Asia Pacific, North America, South America and Europe. Inabata is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - History 11
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 14
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Business Description 18
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 19
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Strengths 20
Strength - Global Network of Operations 20
Strength - Strong Position in Plastics Market 20
Strength - Integrated Business Operations 20
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Business Performance: Chemicals 21
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Growing Display market 22
Opportunity - Growing Semiconductor Market 22
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Smartphones 22
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Threats 23
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 23
Threat - Stringent Regulations 23
Threat - Growing Competition 23
Inabata & Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Inabata & Co., Ltd., History 11
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Other Locations 15
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Affiliate 17
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 24
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 25
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 26
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 28
Inabata & Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 30