Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation (MVC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation (MVC) is a chemical company. It manufactures and markets basic and intermediate chemicals for industrial and household applications. The companys product portfolio includes caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, chlorine, and sodium hypochlorite. MVC also trades in caustic soda pearls and Asahi valves. It also provides customer services for delivery of products and services to customers with safety, and efficacy. The company operates manufacturing plants in Iligan City and Laguna Technopark in Laguna. It owns and operates vessels for the transport of its products. The company has depots at Batangas, Cebu, Davao and Negros. It is a subsidiary of Tosoh Corporation. MVC is headquartered in Makati City, the Philippines.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Key Facts 6
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Key Employees 7
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - History 10
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Company Statement 12
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Business Description 14
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Corporate Strategy 15
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Strengths 16
Strength - Increase in Net Working Capital 16
Strength - Leading Market Position 16
Strength - Support from Parent Company 16
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Dependence on Supplier 17
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Petrochemical Industry 18
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 18
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Fertilizers 18
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Threats 19
Threat - Market Competition 19
Threat - Government Regulations 19
Threat - Operational Risks 19
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Key Facts 6
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Key Employees 7
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, History 10
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Other Locations 13
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Key Competitors 20
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 21
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Annual Ratios 22
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation, Ratio Charts 26