Monsanto India Limited (MONSANTO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Monsanto India Limited (MIL), a subsidiary of Monsanto Company, is a sustainable agriculture company that offers agricultural products to support farmers. The company produces and sells agricultural inputs such as hybrid seeds for fruits, vegetables, corn and cotton, oilseeds and herbicides for farmers, consumers and lawn-and-garden professionals. The company sells its products under the brand names of Dekalb (a hybrid maize seed) and Roundup (a glyphosate-based product). MIL collaborates with farmers, researchers, nonprofit organizations and universities. The company owns and operates seed processing facilities at Eluru and Hyderabad, herbicide formulation unit at Silvassa and maize breeding stations at Udaipur, Bengaluru and a satellite breeding station at Jalandhar. Geographically, the company offers its products across India. MIL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Monsanto India Limited - Key Facts 6
Monsanto India Limited - Key Employees 7
Monsanto India Limited - Key Employee Biographies 8
Monsanto India Limited - Major Products and Services 9
Monsanto India Limited - History 10
Monsanto India Limited - Company Statement 12
Monsanto India Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Monsanto India Limited - Business Description 14
Monsanto India Limited - Corporate Strategy 15
Monsanto India Limited - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Monsanto India Limited - Strengths 16
Strength - Focused Research and Development 16
Strength - Strategic Partnerships 16
Strength - Business Performance: Seed Business 16
Monsanto India Limited - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Declining Operational Performance 17
Monsanto India Limited - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Growing Maize Market 18
Opportunity - Growth in Food Production 18
Opportunity - Increasing Awareness of Chemical Weeding 18
Opportunity - New Product Launches 18
Monsanto India Limited - Threats 19
Threat - Stringent Regulations 19
Threat - Stiff Competition 19
Threat - Unfavorable Weather Conditions 19
Monsanto India Limited - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Monsanto India Limited, Key Facts 6
Monsanto India Limited, Key Employees 7
Monsanto India Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Monsanto India Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Monsanto India Limited, History 10
Monsanto India Limited, Other Locations 13
Monsanto India Limited, Key Competitors 20
Monsanto India Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Monsanto India Limited, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Monsanto India Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
Monsanto India Limited, Ratio Charts 25
Monsanto India Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Monsanto Company Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Monsanto Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
Welspun India Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Timken India Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
The State Trading Corporation of India Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in