Arab Potash Company PLC (APOT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Arab Potash Company PLC (APC) is a mineral and industrial chemicals company that manufactures and markets potash, industrial potash, bromine, industrial salt and NPK fertilizers. It provides various grades of potash such as standard, fine, granular and industrial. The company offers its products to agricultural and chemical industries. The companys manufacturing facilities include the Hot Leach Plant (HLP), the Industrial Potash Plant (IPP), the Cold Crystallization Plant (CCP I) and the New Cold Crystallization Plant (CCP II). Geographically, the company operates in various countries including China, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt, Spain, Taiwan, Korea, and Thailand among others. APC is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
Arab Potash Company PLC Key Recent Developments
Apr 05, 2015: APC And Sinochem Fertilizer Macao Commercial Offshore ( Sinochem Macao) Agree On 2015 Contract
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Arab Potash Company PLC - Key Facts 6
Arab Potash Company PLC - Key Employees 7
Arab Potash Company PLC - Key Employee Biographies 8
Arab Potash Company PLC - Major Products and Services 9
Arab Potash Company PLC - History 10
Arab Potash Company PLC - Company Statement 12
Arab Potash Company PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Arab Potash Company PLC - Business Description 16
Arab Potash Company PLC - Corporate Strategy 17
Arab Potash Company PLC - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Arab Potash Company PLC - Strengths 18
Strength - Market Presence 18
Strength - Strong Marketing and Operational Activities 18
Arab Potash Company PLC - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Cost Efficiency 19
Weakness - Decline in Net Working Capital 19
Arab Potash Company PLC - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Increasing Need: Improved Agricultural Production 20
Opportunity - Key Investments 20
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Fertilizers 20
Arab Potash Company PLC - Threats 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Effect of Natural Disasters 21
Threat - Regulatory Environment 21
Arab Potash Company PLC - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Apr 05, 2015: APC And Sinochem Fertilizer Macao Commercial Offshore ( Sinochem Macao) Agree On 2015 Contract 29
Section 5 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
Arab Potash Company PLC, Key Facts 6
Arab Potash Company PLC, Key Employees 7
Arab Potash Company PLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
Arab Potash Company PLC, Major Products and Services 9
Arab Potash Company PLC, History 10
Arab Potash Company PLC, Other Locations 14
Arab Potash Company PLC, Subsidiaries 14
Arab Potash Company PLC, Joint Venture 15
Arab Potash Company PLC, Key Competitors 22
Arab Potash Company PLC, Ratios based on current share price 23
Arab Potash Company PLC, Annual Ratios 24
Arab Potash Company PLC, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
Arab Potash Company PLC, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Arab Potash Company PLC, Ratio Charts 28
Notes:Production, means the output of Wearable Electronics ProductsRevenue, means the sales value of Wearable Electronics ProductsThis report studies Wearable Electronics Products in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China,
Notes:Production, means the output of Wearable Computing DeviceRevenue, means the sales value of Wearable Computing DeviceThis report studies Wearable Computing Device in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Wearable Wireless SensorsRevenue, means the sales value of Wearable Wireless SensorsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Wearable Wireless Sensors in Europe market, especially in