Hempel AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hempel A/S (Hempel) is coatings manufacturing company. It produces and sells wide range protective and decorative coatings for marine vehicles, containers, yachts and industrial equipment. The companys products product portfolio includes epoxy products, topcoats, primers, filling and fairing products, coats, varnishes, anti fouling products, thinners and others. Hempel offers its products to various industries such as oil and gas, power, chemicals, mining and mineral, infrastructure, railways and shipping among others. It has operational presence in countries including Denmark, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, the Korea, Spain, Bahrain India, the US and China among others. Hempel is headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark.
Hempel AS Key Recent Developments
May 19, 2016: Hempel Launches Hempaline Defend Vinyl Ester Linings Range For Tough Industrial Applications
Mar 31, 2016: Hempel Launches Revised Product Offer Compliant With NORSOK M501
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Hempel A/S - Key Facts 4
Hempel A/S - Key Employees 5
Hempel A/S - Major Products and Services 6
Hempel A/S - History 7
Hempel A/S - Company Statement 11
Hempel A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Hempel A/S - Business Description 16
Hempel A/S - Corporate Strategy 17
Hempel A/S - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Hempel A/S - Strengths 18
Strength - Global Presence 18
Strength - Diverse-End Markets 18
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 18
Hempel A/S - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Declining Cash Components 19
Hempel A/S - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Eco-friendly Materials Offer Opportunities 20
Opportunity - New Product Launches 20
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 20
Hempel A/S - Threats 21
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 21
Threat - Environmental Regulations 21
Threat - Market Competition 21
Hempel A/S - Key Competitors 22
Hempel A/S, Recent Deals Summary 23
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 24
May 19, 2016: Hempel Launches Hempaline Defend Vinyl Ester Linings Range For Tough Industrial Applications 24
Mar 31, 2016: Hempel Launches Revised Product Offer Compliant With NORSOK M501 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List Of Tables
Hempel A/S, Key Facts 4
Hempel A/S, Key Employees 5
Hempel A/S, Major Products and Services 6
Hempel A/S, History 7
Hempel A/S, Subsidiaries 13
Hempel A/S, Joint Venture 15
Hempel A/S, Key Competitors 22
Hempel A/S, Recent Deals Summary 23
Hempel A/S Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Synopsis BLND/APL The Hempel Collection Residential Facility London contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
Hempel AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Arrhythmias - Pipeline Review, H1 2017Global Markets Directs latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Arrhythmias - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Arrhythmias (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.An
Antabio SAS (Antabio) is an independent biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops treatments for bacterial infections. The companys pipeline portfolio comprises Metallo Beta-Lactamases inhibitors, Pseudomonas Biofilms inhibitors and others. It
NovAliX SAS (NovAliX) is a contract research organization (CRO) that provides outsourcing and insourcing research services for drug discovery. The company offers a wide range of chemistry, biophysical, drug