Nanophase Technologies Corporation (NANX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nanophase Technologies Corporation (Nanophase) is a developer and commercial manufacturer of advanced materials and applications. The companys product portfolio comprises engineered nanomaterials such as aluminum oxide, bismuth oxide, antimony tin oxide, iron oxide, cerium oxide and zinc oxide. Nanophase uses proprietary platform technologies, Physical Vapor Synthesis (PVS) and NanoArc Synthesis (NAS) for the production of nanomaterials. The companys products have applications in various markets such as personal care, scratch resistant coatings; surface finishing, graphic arts, textiles, plastics, energy and exterior coatings. It operates two manufacturing facilities, in Romeoville and Burr Ridge, Illinois, the US. Nanophase is headquartered in Romeoville, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Key Facts 6
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Key Employees 7
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - History 10
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Company Statement 12
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Key Manufacturing Facilities 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Business Description 16
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Corporate Strategy 17
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Strengths 18
Strength - Diversified End Markets 18
Strength - Proprietary Technologies 18
Strength - Focus on Quality 19
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Decline in Liquidity 20
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Product Innovation 21
Opportunity - Market potential: Nanomaterials 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Medical Device Industry 21
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Threats 22
Threat - Product Liability Claims 22
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations 22
Threat - Intense Competition 22
Nanophase Technologies Corporation - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Key Facts 6
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Key Employees 7
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, History 10
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Key Manufacturing Facilities 15
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Key Competitors 23
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 24
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios 25
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Interim Ratios 27
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Ratio Charts 28
Nanophase Technologies Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Nanophase Technologies Corporation (NANX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
EDAC Technologies Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Marsulex Environmental Technologies Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,