Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gulf Resources, Inc. (Gulf Resources) is a chemical manufacturer offering bromine, crude salt and specialty chemicals. It also manufactures chemical products used in oil and gas field exploration, oil and gas distribution, oil field drilling, wastewater processing, papermaking chemical agents and inorganic chemicals. The company operates manufacturing plants in the Shangdong Province, Northeastern China. Its product portfolio includes hydroxyl guar gum, demulsified agent, corrosion inhibitor for acidizing, bactericide, iron ion stabilizer, clay stabilizing agent, expanding agent with enhanced gentleness, chelant and flocculants agent among others. The company serves oil and gas, chemical, food & beverage, and other industries. Gulf Resources is headquartered in Shandong Province, China.
Gulf Resources, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 11, 2016: Gulf Resources Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Mar 15, 2016: Gulf Resources Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results
Nov 30, 2015: Gulf Resources Announces A Partnership With The Peoples Government Of Daying County In Sichuan Province For The Exploration And Development Of Natural Gas And Brine Resources
Nov 10, 2015: Gulf Resources Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Aug 07, 2015: Gulf Resources Reports Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Gulf Resources, Inc. - History 10
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Business Description 15
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
Gulf Resources, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Strengths 17
Strength - Business Performance: Chemical Products 17
Strength - Market Presece 17
Strength - Diverse End Markets 17
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Business Performance: Bromine Segment 18
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Eco-friendly Materials Offer Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Robust Net Working Capital 19
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 19
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Threats 20
Threat - Dependence on Limited Suppliers 20
Threat - Market Competition 20
Threat - Dependence on Few Customers 20
Gulf Resources, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
May 11, 2016: Gulf Resources Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results 28
Mar 15, 2016: Gulf Resources Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results 31
Nov 30, 2015: Gulf Resources Announces A Partnership With The Peoples Government Of Daying County In Sichuan Province For The Exploration And Development Of Natural Gas And Brine Resources 34
Nov 10, 2015: Gulf Resources Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results 36
Aug 07, 2015: Gulf Resources Reports Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results 39
May 15, 2015: Gulf Resources Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 41
May 07, 2015: Gulf Resources Announced The Assessment Results Of Natural Gas Resources Under Its Bromine Well In Sichuan 44
Mar 13, 2015: Gulf Resources Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results 45
Section 5 Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List Of Tables
Gulf Resources, Inc., Key Facts 6
Gulf Resources, Inc., Key Employees 7
Gulf Resources, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Gulf Resources, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Gulf Resources, Inc., History 10
Gulf Resources, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Gulf Resources, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Gulf Resources, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Gulf Resources, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Gulf Resources, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
List Of Figures
Gulf Resources, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
Gulf Resources, Inc., Ratio Charts 27