Toagosei Co., Ltd. (4045) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Toagosei Co., Ltd. (Toagosei) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets both organic and inorganic chemical products in Japan and internationally. The company principally focuses on caustic soda, potash, and industrial gases. It also offers acrylic products including acrylic acid, acrylic ester, acrylic polymers, polymer flocculants and UV-curable resins; specialty chemicals, including a range of adhesives, products for construction and civil engineering, amenity care materials and electronics materials; and plastics, including pipes and couplings, environmental products and nursing care products. The company has presence in China, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore and the US. Toagosei is headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - History 10
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 12
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Business Description 16
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 17
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Strengths 18
Strength - Diversified Business Portfolio 18
Strength - Strong Foothold: Specialty Chemicals 18
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 18
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Declined Financial Performance 19
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coatings Industry 20
Opportunity - Growth Initiatives 20
Opportunity - Medium-Term Management Plan 20
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Threats 21
Threat - Environmental Regulations 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Raw Materials Procurement Risks 21
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Toagosei Co., Ltd., History 10
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Other Locations 13
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Toagosei Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 28
Toagosei Co., Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
Toagosei Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
USD 175View Report
Toagosei Co., Ltd. (4045) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125
USD 125View Report
Hansol SeenTec Co., Ltd. (Hansol) formerly SeenTec Co., Ltd. is an energy equipment company that manufactures and markets power plant equipments. The company offers products such as PC Firing boiler,
Jiangsu Sinojit Wind Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (Jiangsu Sinojit), formerly Jiangsu Jixin Wind Energy Technology Co., Ltd, is a manufacturer of wind turbine parts. It carries out the research, development,
Wuhan Tianyu Information Industry Co., Ltd. (Tianyu) is an IT infrastructure company that provides data security and smart card products and services. The company provides full range of smart card
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||May 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||34|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE