Koppers Holdings Inc (KOP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Koppers Holdings Inc. (Koppers) is an integrated provider of carbon compounds, chemicals and treated wood products and services. It processes coal tar to produce various products including carbon pitch, creosote, naphthalene, phthalic anhydride, carbon black feedstock and carbon black. The company also offers treated and untreated wood products and services for railroads and utilities. Koppers also provides preservatives for residential and agricultural treated lumber that includes decking and fencing. It caters to a range of end-markets, including aluminum, specialty chemical, utility, rubber, railroad, concrete, steel, residential lumber and agriculture. The company has manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Australasia, China and Europe. Koppers is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
Koppers Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 25, 2016: Koppers Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter 2015 Results; Announces Closure Of Three More CMC Distillation Facilities
Nov 05, 2015: Koppers Holdings Reports Strong Third Quarter 2015 Results
Aug 06, 2015: Koppers Holdings Reports Improved Second Quarter 2015 Results
May 08, 2015: Koppers Holdings Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
Feb 26, 2015: Koppers Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter 2014 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Koppers Holdings Inc - Key Facts 6
Koppers Holdings Inc - Key Employees 7
Koppers Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Koppers Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services 9
Koppers Holdings Inc - History 10
Koppers Holdings Inc - Company Statement 13
Koppers Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Koppers Holdings Inc - Business Description 17
Koppers Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy 18
Koppers Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Koppers Holdings Inc - Strengths 19
Strength - Diverse End Markets 19
Strength - Business Performance: Railroad and Utility Products 19
Koppers Holdings Inc - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Declined Liquidity 20
Koppers Holdings Inc - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 21
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Lumber in Asia 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for US Chemical Industry 21
Koppers Holdings Inc - Threats 22
Threat - Environmental Regulations 22
Threat - Raw Materials Pricing and Availability 22
Threat - Market Competition 22
Koppers Holdings Inc - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Feb 25, 2016: Koppers Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter 2015 Results; Announces Closure Of Three More CMC Distillation Facilities 30
Nov 05, 2015: Koppers Holdings Reports Strong Third Quarter 2015 Results 32
Aug 06, 2015: Koppers Holdings Reports Improved Second Quarter 2015 Results 34
May 08, 2015: Koppers Holdings Reports First Quarter 2015 Results 36
Feb 26, 2015: Koppers Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter 2014 Results 38
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
Koppers Holdings Inc, Key Facts 6
Koppers Holdings Inc, Key Employees 7
Koppers Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Koppers Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Koppers Holdings Inc, History 10
Koppers Holdings Inc, Other Locations 15
Koppers Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Koppers Holdings Inc, Key Competitors 23
Koppers Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price 24
Koppers Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios 25
Koppers Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
Koppers Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Koppers Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts 29
SynopsisTimetrics Sigdo Koppers S.A. (SK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key
Koppers Holdings Inc (KOP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125
SynopsisWorld Market Intelligence s Sigdo Koppers S.A. (SK) - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,
USD 75View Report
Bandai Namco Holdings Inc. (7832) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled
JPMorgan Asset Management Holdings Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
USD 200View Report
First Wind Holdings Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||May 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||44|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE