H.B. Fuller Company (FUL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
H.B. Fuller Company (H.B. Fuller), a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller International Inc., is a chemical company, which develops, manufactures and markets adhesives, sealants, and other specialty chemical products. The company offers a wide range of products for use in residential construction markets, such as tile-setting adhesives, grout, sealants and related products. Its products are used in various applications including packaging; durable assembly; building and construction; personal hygiene; paper conversion; consumer products; specialty polymers; woodworks; and footwear industries. The company also offers technical support and customized solutions to cater specific needs of the customers. The company markets its products across Latin America, Asia Pacific, North America and Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). H.B. Fuller is headquartered at St. Paul, in Minnesota, the US.
H.B. Fuller Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 25, 2015: H.B. Fuller Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
Jan 14, 2015: H.B. Fuller Reports Fourth Quarter 2014 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
H.B. Fuller Company - Key Facts 6
H.B. Fuller Company - Key Employees 7
H.B. Fuller Company - Key Employee Biographies 8
H.B. Fuller Company - Major Products and Services 9
H.B. Fuller Company - History 11
H.B. Fuller Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
H.B. Fuller Company - Business Description 17
H.B. Fuller Company - Corporate Strategy 18
H.B. Fuller Company - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
H.B. Fuller Company - Strengths 19
Strength - Diverse End Markets 19
Strength - Industry Recognitions 19
H.B. Fuller Company - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Operational Issues 20
H.B. Fuller Company - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Launch of New Products 21
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for US Chemical Industry 21
H.B. Fuller Company - Threats 22
Threat - Competitive Pressure 22
Threat - Environmental Regulations 22
Threat - Raw Materials Issues 22
H.B. Fuller Company - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
H.B. Fuller Company, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 31
Mar 25, 2015: H.B. Fuller Reports First Quarter 2015 Results 31
Jan 14, 2015: H.B. Fuller Reports Fourth Quarter 2014 Results 33
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
H.B. Fuller Company, Key Facts 6
H.B. Fuller Company, Key Employees 7
H.B. Fuller Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
H.B. Fuller Company, Major Products and Services 9
H.B. Fuller Company, History 11
H.B. Fuller Company, Other Locations 15
H.B. Fuller Company, Subsidiaries 15
H.B. Fuller Company, Key Competitors 23
H.B. Fuller Company, Ratios based on current share price 24
H.B. Fuller Company, Annual Ratios 25
H.B. Fuller Company, Interim Ratios 28
H.B. Fuller Company, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
H.B. Fuller Company, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
H.B. Fuller Company, Ratio Charts 29