National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a chemical company that manufactures urea and bio-fertilizers. The company’s products include Kisan urea, Neem coated urea, bio-fertilizers, industrial products and traded products. It offers bio-fertilizer such as nitrogenbio-fertilizer and phosphorous bio-fertilizer. NFL provides industrial products such as methanol, nitric acid dilute, ammonium nitrate, sulphur, industrial grade urea, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, carbon slurry, carbon dioxide gas, anhydrous ammonia, sodium nitrite, liquid argon, liquid CO2 and off grade methanol. The company’s traded products include city compost, certified seeds and agrochemicals. It also operates through office in New Delhi. NFL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
National Fertilizers Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 12, 2015: National Fertilizers: Restart Of Production In Bhatinda Unit
May 27, 2015: NFL Declares Results For FY 2014-15
Apr 23, 2015: NFL Restarts Production At Vijaipur-I Urea Plant In India
Feb 10, 2015: NFL Shuts Nangal Urea Plant In Punjab, India
This comprehensive SWOT profile of National Fertilizers Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of National Fertilizers Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
National Fertilizers Limited - Key Information
National Fertilizers Limited - Overview
National Fertilizers Limited - Key Employees
National Fertilizers Limited - Key Employee Biographies
National Fertilizers Limited - Key Operational Heads
National Fertilizers Limited - Major Products and Services
National Fertilizers Limited - History
National Fertilizers Limited - Company Statement
National Fertilizers Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
National Fertilizers Limited - Business Description
National Fertilizers Limited - Corporate Strategy
National Fertilizers Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
National Fertilizers Limited - Strengths
National Fertilizers Limited - Weaknesses
National Fertilizers Limited - Opportunities
National Fertilizers Limited - Threats
National Fertilizers Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
National Fertilizers Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
National Fertilizers Limited, Key Information
National Fertilizers Limited, Key Ratios
National Fertilizers Limited, Share Data
National Fertilizers Limited, Major Products and Services
National Fertilizers Limited, History
National Fertilizers Limited, Key Employees
National Fertilizers Limited, Key Employee Biographies
National Fertilizers Limited, Key Operational Heads
National Fertilizers Limited, Other Locations
National Fertilizers Limited, Subsidiaries
National Fertilizers Limited, Key Competitors
National Fertilizers Limited, SWOT Analysis
National Fertilizers Limited, Ratios based on current share price
National Fertilizers Limited, Annual Ratios
National Fertilizers Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
National Fertilizers Limited, Performance Chart
National Fertilizers Limited, Ratio Charts
Sterigenics International LLC (SteriGenics), formerly Radiation Sterilizers, Inc., a subsidiary of Gtcr Llc, healthcare service provider that offers sterilization technologies such as gamma irradiation, electron beam and ethylene oxide. The
United Surgical Partners International Inc (United Surgical Partners) is a healthcare service provider that provides facility services, own and operates short-stay facilities with surgical facilities. The company provides services
Syngene International Ltd (Syngene) a subsidiary of Biocon Ltd is a contract research organization that provides integrated services. The organization offers drug discovery and development services that include lead generation
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
National Fertilizers Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Sep 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE