Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. (4021) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. (Nissan Chemical) is a chemical company, which focuses on the manufacturing of various chemicals, electronic materials, agrochemicals and pharmaceutical products. It offers chemical products such as Sunever, a polyimide resin; Snowtex, colloidal silica; Tepic, an epoxy compound; and Melamine, an adhesive agent, among others. Its agriculture chemicals include Roundup, Sirius and Targa. Livalo is the lead product of the company in pharmaceutical segment. It also carries out environmental analysis, landscaping, insurance agency, transportation and real estate rental businesses. Nissan Chemical operates through a wide network of locations including six sales offices, six plants, and four laboratories. It operates in Japan and other parts of Asia, Oceania, North America, Latin America, Europe and Africa. Nissan Chemical is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 14, 2013: Nissan Reports Revenue Of JPY153.8 Billion In Fiscal 2013
Feb 05, 2013: Nissan Reports Revenue Of JPY105.7 Billion For Nine Months Ended December 31, 2012
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - History 10
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Company Statement 13
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Manufacturing Facilities 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Business Description 18
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 19
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Strengths 20
Strength - Organized Business Model 20
Strength - Sturdy R&D Activities 20
Strength - Core Business: Performance Materials 20
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Increasing Trade Receivables 21
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Business Initiatives 22
Opportunity - The Vista 2015 Plan 22
Opportunity - Increasing Need: Improved Agricultural Production 22
Opportunity - New Product Launches and Approvals 22
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Threats 23
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 23
Threat - Environmental Challenges 23
Threat - Uncertain R&D Outcomes 23
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Facts 6
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Employees 7
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., History 10
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Other Locations 14
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Manufacturing Facilities 17
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Competitors 24
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 25
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Annual Ratios 26
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Interim Ratios 29
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd., Ratio Charts 30