Unitika Ltd. (3103) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Unitika Ltd. (Unitika) is an advanced material manufacturer. The company manufactures and commercializes polymers, advanced materials, fibers, textiles, and health and amenity related products. It offers polymers, such as, films, resin and plastic molding, non-woven fabrics and biomass based materials. Advanced materials offered include glass cloth, glass beads, activated carbon fiber, metallic fiber, thermosetting resin and aromatic polyimide. The company offers fibers and textiles such as, industrial materials, garments, lifestyle materials and bedding. In health and medical area, Unitika offers health supplements, thermo stable enzymes, and clinical chemistry reagents. Besides, it conducts environment surveys and analysis, and manages construction, specialized trading and software design businesses. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in Germany, China, Vietnam, Japan, the US, Indonesia and Brazil. Unitika is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Unitika Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Feb 05, 2016: Unitika Announces Financial Results For The Three Quarter Of The Fiscal Ended March 31, 2016
Nov 10, 2015: Unitika Announces Financial Results For The Second Quarter Of The Fiscal Ended March 31, 2016
Aug 05, 2015: Unitika Announces Financial Results For The First Quarter Of The Fiscal Ended March 31, 2016
May 12, 2015: Unitika Announces Financial Results For Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2015
Apr 23, 2015: UNITIKA: Announcement To Discontinue PVA Fibers Production At The Sakoshi Plant
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Unitika Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Unitika Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Unitika Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Unitika Ltd. - History 9
Unitika Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Unitika Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Unitika Ltd. - Business Description 15
Unitika Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 16
Unitika Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Unitika Ltd. - Strengths 17
Unitika Ltd. - Weaknesses 18
Unitika Ltd. - Opportunities 19
Unitika Ltd. - Threats 20
Unitika Ltd. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Unitika Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Feb 05, 2016: Unitika Announces Financial Results For The Three Quarter Of The Fiscal Ended March 31, 2016 29
Nov 10, 2015: Unitika Announces Financial Results For The Second Quarter Of The Fiscal Ended March 31, 2016 30
Aug 05, 2015: Unitika Announces Financial Results For The First Quarter Of The Fiscal Ended March 31, 2016 31
May 12, 2015: Unitika Announces Financial Results For Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2015 32
Apr 23, 2015: UNITIKA: Announcement To Discontinue PVA Fibers Production At The Sakoshi Plant 33
Feb 06, 2015: Unitika Announces Financial Results For The Third Quarter Of The Fiscal Ended March 31, 2015 34
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
Unitika Ltd., Key Facts 5
Unitika Ltd., Key Employees 6
Unitika Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Unitika Ltd., History 9
Unitika Ltd., Other Locations 12
Unitika Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Unitika Ltd., Key Competitors 21
Unitika Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 22
Unitika Ltd., Annual Ratios 23
Unitika Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Unitika Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
Unitika Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Unitika Ltd., Ratio Charts 27