DIC Corporation (4631) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DIC Corporation (DIC), formerly Dainippon Ink & Chemicals, Inc., is a specialty chemical manufacturing company. It carries out the production and sale of printing inks, fine chemicals, organic pigments and synthetic resins. The company also provides high performance optical materials, plastic colorants, liquid crystal materials and engineering plastics. Its products find application in diverse industries including automotive, electronics, food packaging, housing and other industries. The company has presence across the major markets of the world through a network of production plants and branch offices. Its major markets include Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas. DIC is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
DIC Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 13, 2015: Groundbreaking NIR Fluorescent Polymer And NIR Fluorescence Intraoperative Navigation Technology Developed
Apr 15, 2015: DIC Resolves To Increase Its PPS Polymer Production Capacity And Bolster Its Leading Share Of The Global Market For PPS Compounds
Apr 06, 2015: DIC To Participate In The 2015 China Information Technology Expo (CITE 2015)
Feb 25, 2015: DIC Announces Plans To Establish Polymer Technical Facility In Thailand
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
DIC Corporation - Key Facts 6
DIC Corporation - Key Employees 7
DIC Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 9
DIC Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
DIC Corporation - History 12
DIC Corporation - Company Statement 15
DIC Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Joint Venture 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
DIC Corporation - Business Description 20
DIC Corporation - Corporate Strategy 21
DIC Corporation - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
DIC Corporation - Strengths 22
Strength - Focused Research and Development 22
Strength - Geographic Diversity 22
DIC Corporation - Weaknesses 23
Weakness - Increasing Receivables 23
DIC Corporation - Opportunities 24
Opportunity - Growth Initiatives 24
Opportunity - Potential Global Printing Inks Market 24
Opportunity - Growing Packaging Industry 24
DIC Corporation - Threats 25
Threat - Competitive Pressure 25
Threat - Increasing Raw Material Prices 25
Threat - Stringent Regulations 25
DIC Corporation - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 33
May 13, 2015: Groundbreaking NIR Fluorescent Polymer And NIR Fluorescence Intraoperative Navigation Technology Developed 33
Apr 15, 2015: DIC Resolves To Increase Its PPS Polymer Production Capacity And Bolster Its Leading Share Of The Global Market For PPS Compounds 34
Apr 06, 2015: DIC To Participate In The 2015 China Information Technology Expo (CITE 2015) 35
Feb 25, 2015: DIC Announces Plans To Establish Polymer Technical Facility In Thailand 37
Section 5 Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Tables
DIC Corporation, Key Facts 6
DIC Corporation, Key Employees 7
DIC Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
DIC Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
DIC Corporation, History 12
DIC Corporation, Other Locations 16
DIC Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
DIC Corporation, Joint Venture 18
DIC Corporation, Key Competitors 26
DIC Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
DIC Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
DIC Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
List Of Figures
DIC Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 30
DIC Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
Complete report $14,500. Individual company assessments $2,450. The report is available by company, section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.This unique study is
Synopsis MoI Jeddah Security Forces Medical City Development Saudi Arabia contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
Synopsis SHF Dell Seton Medical Center Texas contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
United Orthopedic Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
DIC Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
United Orthopedic Corporation (UOC) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures and distributes orthopedic implants and instrument sets. The companys product division includes knee replacement systems, hip replacement systems,