Kalle GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kalle GmbH (Kalle) produces and supplies casings for processed meat products, sponge cloth and oil absorbing products, and functional food ingredients. Its products are used mainly in the meat processing industries, household cleaning and industrial cleaning applications. Its casings product offerings include Nalo value added casings, Nalo polymer casings, Nalo cellulose fibrous casings, Nalo cellulose casings, textile casings and net casings. The company distributes functional food ingredients such as phosphates, proteins, dipping substances and starter cultures through its subsidiary, Foodpack B.V. Its sponge cloth can be used for household cleaning and its oil absorber, Fluisorb absorbs spilt fluids such as diesel and petrol. The company holds more than 500 patents. It owns and operates sales organizations that incorporate production and converting facilities in Chile, Denmark, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and the US. It also offers training and seminar services to meat companies and technology institutions. Kalle is headquartered in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Kalle GmbH - Key Facts 4
Kalle GmbH - Key Employees 5
Kalle GmbH - Major Products and Services 6
Kalle GmbH - History 7
Kalle GmbH - Company Statement 8
Kalle GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Kalle GmbH - Key Manufacturing Facilities 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Kalle GmbH - Business Description 12
Kalle GmbH - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Kalle GmbH - Strengths 13
Strength - Focused R&D 13
Strength - Quality Standards 13
Strength - Strong Sales Network 13
Kalle GmbH - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Dependence on Suppliers 14
Kalle GmbH - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Business Initiative 15
Opportunity - Potential German Meat Industry 15
Opportunity - Increase in global food consumption 15
Kalle GmbH - Threats 16
Threat - Growing Competition 16
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 16
Threat - Stringent Regulations 16
Kalle GmbH - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Kalle GmbH, Key Facts 4
Kalle GmbH, Key Employees 5
Kalle GmbH, Major Products and Services 6
Kalle GmbH, History 7
Kalle GmbH, Other Locations 9
Kalle GmbH, Subsidiaries 9
Kalle GmbH, Key Manufacturing Facilities 11
Kalle GmbH, Key Competitors 17
Kalle GmbH Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Kalle GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Rigontec GmbH (Rigontec) carries out the development of RNA-based immunotherapeutics for the treatment of viral diseases and cancer. The company designs synthetic ligands of a novel receptor of the innate
Neuway Pharma GmbH (Neuway) is a healthcare products company that offers clinical development services. The company concentrates on the preclinical and clinical development of therapeutics for the treatment of central
Mikrogen GmbH (Mikrogen), a subsidiary of Multimetrix GmbH is a medical device company that develops, produces and distributes test systems for the medical laboratory diagnosis in the field of bacterial