Ferro Corporation (FOE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ferro Corporation (Ferro) is a chemical company that carries out the supply of technology-based performance chemicals and materials. Its products include frits, porcelain and other glass enamels, glazes, stains, decorating colors, pigments, inks, polishing materials, specialty dielectrics, electronic glasses, polymer additives, engineered plastic compounds, and pigment dispersions. The company offers its products to several industries such as building and renovation, industrial appliances, household furnishings, transportation, industrial products, electronics, automobiles and packaging. The company generally markets and sells its products directly to its customers.
Ferro Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 25, 2015 Ferro Reports Significantly Higher Adjusted EPS From Continuing Operations For Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Ferro Reports 33% Increase In Third Quarter Adjusted EPS From Continuing Operations
Jul 31, 2014 Ferro Corporation Announces Entry into Senior Secured Credit Facilities and Results to Date for Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation for Its 7.875% Senior Notes due 2018
Jul 30, 2014 Ferro Reports 73% Increase in Second Quarter Adjusted EPS from Continuing Operations
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Ferro Corporation - Key Facts 6
Ferro Corporation - Key Employees 7
Ferro Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Ferro Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Ferro Corporation - History 11
Ferro Corporation - Company Statement 14
Ferro Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Ferro Corporation - Business Description 19
Ferro Corporation - Corporate Strategy 20
Ferro Corporation - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Ferro Corporation - Strengths 21
Strength - Increased Sales Volumes: Performance Colors and Glass segment 21
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 21
Strength - Varied End User Markets 21
Ferro Corporation - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - High Cost Structure 22
Weakness - Decreased Sales: Pigments, Powders and Oxides Segment 22
Ferro Corporation - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coatings Industry 23
Opportunity - Strategic Divestitures 23
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 23
Ferro Corporation - Threats 24
Threat - Intense Competition 24
Threat - Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices 24
Threat - Stringent Regulations 24
Ferro Corporation - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Ferro Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 33
Feb 25, 2015: Ferro Reports Significantly Higher Adjusted EPS From Continuing Operations For Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2014 33
Oct 27, 2014: Ferro Reports 33% Increase In Third Quarter Adjusted EPS From Continuing Operations 37
Jul 31, 2014: Ferro Corporation Announces Entry into Senior Secured Credit Facilities and Results to Date for Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation for Its 7.875% Senior Notes due 2018 39
Jul 30, 2014: Ferro Reports 73% Increase in Second Quarter Adjusted EPS from Continuing Operations 40
Apr 23, 2014: Ferro Reports Adjusted EPS Of $0.19 For First Quarter 2014 42
Feb 24, 2014: Ferro Reports Adjusted EPS of $0.09 for Fourth Quarter 2013 and $0.47 for Full-Year 2013 44
Section 5 Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List Of Tables
Ferro Corporation, Key Facts 6
Ferro Corporation, Key Employees 7
Ferro Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Ferro Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Ferro Corporation, History 11
Ferro Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
Ferro Corporation, Key Competitors 25
Ferro Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
Ferro Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
Ferro Corporation, Interim Ratios 30
Ferro Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
List Of Figures
Ferro Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 29
Ferro Corporation, Ratio Charts 31
Notes:Production, means the output of Ferrous FumarateRevenue, means the sales value of Ferrous FumarateThis report studies Ferrous Fumarate in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Ferrous Fumarate Revenue, means the sales value of Ferrous Fumarate This report studies sales (consumption) of Ferrous Fumarate in United States market,
Notes:Production, means the output of Ferrous FumarateRevenue, means the sales value of Ferrous FumarateThis report studies Ferrous Fumarate in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
Ferro Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Ferro Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service