Innophos Holdings, Inc. (IPHS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Innophos Holdings, Inc. (Innophos) is a producer of performance critical and nutritional specialty ingredients with application in food, dietary supplements, beverages, pharmaceutical, oral care and industrial end markets. Its products include asphalt, catalyst, fertilizer salts, liquid phosphate, phosphate salt, phosphoric acid, polyphosphoric acid, sodium bicarbonate and food blends. These products finds application in water, paper and metal treatment, agriculture, electronics, tablets, textiles, meat preservation and detergents. Innophos develops new specialty ingredients that address specific customer requirements and supports these products with industry-leading technical services. The company offers its products through subsidiaries and affiliates across North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It has operations in the US, Mexico, Canada and China. Innophos is headquartered in Cranbury, the US.
Innophos Holdings, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 20, 2016: Innophos Holdings, Inc. Appoints Amy Hartzell As Vice President, Supply Chain And Purchasing
Apr 04, 2016: Innophos Holdings Appoints Han Kieftenbeld As Chief Financial Officer
Mar 30, 2016: Innophos Announces Executive Change
Mar 21, 2016: Innophos Holdings Announces Executive Change
Feb 22, 2016: Innophos Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2015 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - History 12
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Company Statement 14
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Business Description 18
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 19
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Strengths 20
Strength - Long Term Customer Focus 20
Strength - Strong Manufacturing Capabilities 20
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Decline in Net Working Capital 21
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for US Chemical Industry 22
Opportunity - Global Ammonia Industry 22
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Fertilizers 22
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Threats 23
Threat - Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices 23
Threat - Negative Environmental Effect 23
Threat - Competition 23
Innophos Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 32
Apr 20, 2016: Innophos Holdings, Inc. Appoints Amy Hartzell As Vice President, Supply Chain And Purchasing 32
Apr 04, 2016: Innophos Holdings Appoints Han Kieftenbeld As Chief Financial Officer 33
Mar 30, 2016: Innophos Announces Executive Change 34
Mar 21, 2016: Innophos Holdings Announces Executive Change 35
Feb 22, 2016: Innophos Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2015 Results 36
Nov 16, 2015: Innophos Appoints Kim Ann Mink as Chief Executive Officer 40
Section 5 Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Tables
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Key Facts 6
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Key Employees 7
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Innophos Holdings, Inc., History 12
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Other Locations 16
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries 17
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List Of Figures
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
Innophos Holdings, Inc., Ratio Charts 30