Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sumi-Eagle Corporation (Sumi-Eagle) is a trading company, which specializes in the import and export of chemicals, electronic materials and synthetic resins. Its product portfolio includes solvents, resins, silicones, monomers, additives, pigments and other products such as plasticizers, poriol, glycol ethers, organic acid, amines, phenols, oils and fatty acids, synthetic rubber, isocyanate, inorganic chemicals and food additives. The products are used as raw materials in manufacturing paint and printing inks, adhesives, resins, medicines, urethane, surfactant and electronic materials. The company is a sole agent for certain producers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Key Facts 4
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Key Employees 5
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Major Products and Services 6
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - History 7
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Company Statement 8
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Business Description 10
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Strengths 11
Strength - Focus on Specialty Chemicals 11
Strength - Robust Research & Development Capabilities 11
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Overdependence on the Japanese Market 12
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Market Potential: Ethylene 13
Opportunity - Potential Global Printing Inks Market 13
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coating Industry 13
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Threats 14
Threat - Earthquakes and Other Natural Disasters 14
Threat - Huge Competition 14
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 14
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Tables
Sumi-Eagle Corporation, Key Facts 4
Sumi-Eagle Corporation, Key Employees 5
Sumi-Eagle Corporation, Major Products and Services 6
Sumi-Eagle Corporation, History 7
Sumi-Eagle Corporation, Other Locations 9
Sumi-Eagle Corporation, Subsidiaries 9
Sumi-Eagle Corporation, Key Competitors 15
Sumi-Eagle Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) is a state-owned integrated oil and gas company that carries out the exploration, development and production of oil and gas, and stockpiling of petroleum resources.
Centice Corporation (Centice) is a medical and electronic equipment company which designs, develops and offers advance sensors for various applications. The companys products include BTL-200N, MFL-300N, BTL-200P, MFL-300P, and MFL-3000.
SynapSense Corporation (SynapSense), a subsidiary of Panduit Corp. is a data center infrastructure management solutions provider that operates with unparalleled visibility, resiliency and energy optimization in data centers. The company