Polynt SpA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Polynt SpA (Polynt) is an integrated specialty chemicals manufacturing company that focuses on research and development of organic anhydrides and their derivatives. Its product portfolio comprises intermediates including anhydrides, catalyst and acids; plasticizers such as general purpose plasticizers and special purpose plasticizers; special additives including special anhydrides, succinates and glycerol esters, among others; resins such as unsaturated polyester resins and vinyl ester resins; and compounds such as sheet moulding compounds and bulk moulding compounds. Its products are used in the production of plastics, paints, inks and adhesives, electrical and electronic materials and components, paper and lubricants. The company has manufacturing facilities in Italy, Germany, Poland, UK and China. It has operations in Italy, Germany, Poland, China, Hong Kong, Spain, France, the US and the UK. Polynt is headquartered in Scanzorosciate, Bergamo, Italy.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Polynt SpA - Key Facts 4
Polynt SpA - Key Employees 5
Polynt SpA - Key Employee Biographies 6
Polynt SpA - Major Products and Services 7
Polynt SpA - History 9
Polynt SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Polynt SpA - Business Description 13
Polynt SpA - Corporate Strategy 15
Polynt SpA - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Polynt SpA - Strengths 16
Strength - Focused R&D Activities 16
Strength - Leading Market Position 16
Strength - Business Model: Integrated Operations 16
Polynt SpA - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Overdependence on the European Market 17
Polynt SpA - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 18
Opportunity - Market Potential: Maleic Anhydride 18
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coating Industry 18
Polynt SpA - Threats 19
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 19
Threat - Competitive Pressures 19
Threat - Differential Feedstock Costs 19
Polynt SpA - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Polynt SpA, Key Facts 4
Polynt SpA, Key Employees 5
Polynt SpA, Key Employee Biographies 6
Polynt SpA, Major Products and Services 7
Polynt SpA, History 9
Polynt SpA, Other Locations 11
Polynt SpA, Subsidiaries 11
Polynt SpA, Key Competitors 20
Polynt SpA Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Polynt SpA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
PH&T SpA (PH&T), a subsidiary of Wise SGR SpA is a pharmaceutical company that conducts research activities. The company carries out research, development and manufacturing of generic drugs for specialist
Kedrion SpA (Kedrion) is a biopharmaceutical company that collects and fractionates blood plasma to develop, produce and distribute plasma-derived therapies. The companys products are used for the treatment of
Philogen SpA (Philogen) is a biotechnology company that develops biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of angiogenesis related disorders. The companys product pipeline includes darleukin, teleukin, fibromun, radretumab, dekavil and tetravil. Its