Tennant Company (TNC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tennant Company (Tennant) is one of the leading providers of cleaning solutions. The company offers floor maintenance and outdoor cleaning equipments; specialty surface coatings; preservation products; parts and consumables; and related products, which are used to clean and coat floors in factories, office buildings, parking lots and streets, airports, hospitals, schools, warehouses and shopping centers. The companys key customers include building service contract cleaners, end-user businesses, healthcare facilities, schools and local, state and federal governments, which handle facilities maintenance themselves. It has manufacturing facilities located in Minnesota, Michigan, and Kentucky in the US; The Netherlands; the United Kingdom; Brazil and China. Tennant is headquartered at Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Tennant Company - Key Facts 6
Tennant Company - Key Employees 7
Tennant Company - Key Employee Biographies 8
Tennant Company - Major Products and Services 9
Tennant Company - History 10
Tennant Company - Company Statement 13
Tennant Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Tennant Company - Business Description 17
Tennant Company - Corporate Strategy 18
Tennant Company - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Tennant Company - Strengths 19
Strength - Diversified Clientele 19
Strength - Geographical Diversity 19
Strength - Research and Development Activities 19
Tennant Company - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Increasing Receivables 20
Tennant Company - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for US Chemical Industry 21
Opportunity - Launch of New Products 21
Tennant Company - Threats 22
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 22
Threat - Competitive Pressure 22
Threat - Raw Material Issues 22
Tennant Company - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Tennant Company, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Tennant Company, Key Facts 6
Tennant Company, Key Employees 7
Tennant Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
Tennant Company, Major Products and Services 9
Tennant Company, History 10
Tennant Company, Other Locations 14
Tennant Company, Subsidiaries 14
Tennant Company, Key Competitors 23
Tennant Company, Ratios based on current share price 24
Tennant Company, Annual Ratios 25
Tennant Company, Interim Ratios 28
Tennant Company, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Tennant Company, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 27
Tennant Company, Ratio Charts 29