Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. (002840) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. (Miwon) is a chemical manufacturing company. It develops and commercializes high value added fine-chemical products such as surfactants, photosensitizers, UV stabilizers and anti-oxidants. The company operates through three business divisions, namely, Personal Care Ingredients, Electronic Chemicals and Polymer Additives. The companys Personal Care Ingredients business unit manufactures and supplies core ingredients for cosmetics such as surfactants and polymer. Electronic Chemicals business unit manufactures and supplies chemical materials for electronics such as display (LCD, PDP, OLED), semiconductors, and secondary batteries. Its Polymer Additives business unit is operated by the joint venture between Miwon and Addivant, Asia Stabilizers Co., Ltd., and supplies anti-oxidants and UV stabilizers to plastic industries. These products find application in the production of fertilizers, fabrics, skin cleansing products, foaming agents, hair styling agents, emollients, botanical extracts, and others. Miwon is headquartered in Anyang, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - History 10
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 12
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Key Manufacturing Facilities 15
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Business Description 16
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 17
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Strengths 18
Strength - Diversified End Markets 18
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 18
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Higher Operating Costs 19
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Growing Display market 20
Opportunity - Dynamic Li-ion Batteries Market 20
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 20
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Threats 21
Threat - Competitive Landscape 21
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 21
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations 21
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., History 10
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Other Locations 13
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Key Manufacturing Facilities 15
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Joint Venture 15
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 26
Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 28