Minerals Technologies Inc. (MTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Minerals Technologies Inc. (MTI) is a resource and technology company. It carries out the development, production, and marketing of wide range of specialty mineral, mineral-based, and synthetic mineral products, and supporting systems and services. The company also provides monolithic and shaped refractory materials and specialty products, application and measurement equipment, and calcium metal and metallurgical wire products for high-temperature applications. These products cater to paper, building materials, paint and coatings, steel, non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramic, polymer, food, automotive, and pharmaceutical industries. Geographically, the company has operations across Singapore, Indonesia, China, Thailand, the UK, Germany, Malaysia, Portugal, South Africa and Mexico. MTI is headquartered in New York, the US.
Minerals Technologies Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 23, 2015: Minerals Technologies Reports First Quarter Earnings Of $1.07 Per Share, Excluding Special Items, An 84-Percent Increase Over Prior Year
Jan 29, 2015: Minerals Technologies Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $1.22, Excluding Special Items, A 100-Percent Increase Over Prior Year; Reported Earnings Were $0.61 Per Share
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Key Facts 6
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Key Employees 7
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Minerals Technologies Inc. - History 10
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Company Statement 13
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Business Description 19
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Corporate Strategy 20
Minerals Technologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Strengths 21
Strength - Focused Research and Development 21
Strength - Geographic Diversity 21
Strength - Diverse End Markets 21
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Legal Proceedings 22
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements 23
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Petrochemical Industry 23
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Threats 24
Threat - Raw Material Issues 24
Threat - Cyclical Nature of Businesses 24
Threat - Intense competition 24
Minerals Technologies Inc. - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Minerals Technologies Inc., Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Apr 23, 2015: Minerals Technologies Reports First Quarter Earnings Of $1.07 Per Share, Excluding Special Items, An 84-Percent Increase Over Prior Year 33
Jan 29, 2015: Minerals Technologies Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $1.22, Excluding Special Items, A 100-Percent Increase Over Prior Year; Reported Earnings Were $0.61 Per Share 34
Section 5 – Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
Minerals Technologies Inc., Key Facts 6
Minerals Technologies Inc., Key Employees 7
Minerals Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Minerals Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Minerals Technologies Inc., History 10
Minerals Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries 17
Minerals Technologies Inc., Key Competitors 25
Minerals Technologies Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
Minerals Technologies Inc., Annual Ratios 27
Minerals Technologies Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Minerals Technologies Inc., Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
Minerals Technologies Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 29
Minerals Technologies Inc., Ratio Charts 3
Iconic Minerals Ltd. (Iconic Minerals), formerly known as Bonaventure Enterprises Inc, is a resource exploration company. It principally engages in the activities of acquisition, exploration, and development of
Organic Trace Minerals Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing on
USD 2850View Report
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2016Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the
USD 250View Report
Quorum Information Technologies Inc. (Quorum) is a technology service provider that develops, markets, implements and supports dealer management system. The companys dealer management system product includes XSELLERATOR, is a dealership
BSM Technologies Inc. (BSM) is a technology and communication company that offers fleet and asset tracking solutions. The company offers products such as fleet and asset tracking tools, drive applications
Amita Technologies Inc. (Amita Tech) is a battery manufacturer that designs and manufactures Lithium-Ion Polymer battery packs and related products. The company develops process and methods for cell design, pack
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||May 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||40|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE