Ensor Holdings PLC (ESR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ensor Holdings PLC (Ensor) is building and packaging products manufacturer. It operates through Ensor Xiamen, Ellard, and Woods Packaging. Ensor Xiamen offers services such as procurement quality assessment & control design & engineering interpretation export/import administration and regulation compliance. Ellard design, manufacture and distributes a wide range of electric drivers to suit all types of industrial, commercial and domestic shutter doors. Woods Packaging is a specialist supplier of protective covers for furniture transportation, servicing major retail groups as well as the SME markets. Majority of its activities are carried out in the UK. Ensor is headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Ensor Holdings PLC - Key Facts 5
Ensor Holdings PLC - Key Employees 6
Ensor Holdings PLC - Key Employee Biographies 7
Ensor Holdings PLC - Major Products and Services 8
Ensor Holdings PLC - History 9
Ensor Holdings PLC - Company Statement 10
Ensor Holdings PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Ensor Holdings PLC - Business Description 12
Ensor Holdings PLC - Corporate Strategy 13
Ensor Holdings PLC - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Ensor Holdings PLC - Strengths 14
Ensor Holdings PLC - Weaknesses 15
Ensor Holdings PLC - Opportunities 16
Ensor Holdings PLC - Threats 17
Ensor Holdings PLC - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of TablesList of Tables
Ensor Holdings PLC, Key Facts 5
Ensor Holdings PLC, Key Employees 6
Ensor Holdings PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Ensor Holdings PLC, Major Products and Services 8
Ensor Holdings PLC, History 9
Ensor Holdings PLC, Subsidiaries 11
Ensor Holdings PLC, Key Competitors 18
Ensor Holdings PLC, Ratios based on current share price 19
Ensor Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios 20
Ensor Holdings PLC, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Ensor Holdings PLC, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 22
Ensor Holdings PLC, Ratio Charts 24
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Position SensorsRevenue, means the sales value of Position SensorsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Position Sensors in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Oil Pressure SensorRevenue, means the sales value of Oil Pressure SensorThis report studies sales (consumption) of Oil Pressure Sensor in Europe market, especially in
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Narrow Domain Automotive Oxygen SensorRevenue, means the sales value of Narrow Domain Automotive Oxygen SensorThis report studies sales (consumption) of Narrow Domain Automotive Oxygen
Osteologix Holdings Plc (Osteologix) is a developer and manufacturer of novel pharmaceutical products for the treatment and prevention of bone and joint tissues diseases. The companys product pipeline include of
Plethora Solutions Holdings plc (Plethora), a subsidiary of Regent Pacific is a pharmaceutical company which develops and markets products for the treatment and management of urological disorders. It focuses on
Dimension Data Holdings plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,