Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. (1210) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. (BCI) is a chemical manufacturing company. The company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the manufacture and sale of products such as liquefied chlorine gas, caustic soda liquid and flakes, hydrochloric acid and sodium hypochlorite. The company markets its products through its subsidiary, Chemical Marketing and Distribution Company Ltd. BCI produces high quality battery acid, sulphuric acid and its derivatives through Basic Chemical National Company. The company through its subsidiary, Arabian Polyol Company Limited, produces rigid polyurethane system. National Adhesives Limited manufactures industrial aqueous emulsion and hot melts adhesives. The Saudi Water Treatment Company manufactures performance chemical products for water treatment. BCI is headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Key Operational Employees 8
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - History 10
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Business Description 14
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Strengths 15
Strength - Strong Manufacturing Capability 15
Strength - Complementary Joint Ventures 15
Strength - Strong Cash Reserves 15
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Higher Costs 16
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Attractive Government Policies in MENA 17
Opportunity - Expansion of Operations 17
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Threats 18
Threat - Competitive Pressures 18
Threat - Growing Carbon Emissions and Tightening Regulation 18
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 18
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Key Facts 6
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Key Employees 7
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Key Operational Employees 8
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., History 10
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Other Locations 12
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Joint Venture 13
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Key Competitors 19
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 20
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Annual Ratios 21
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 23
Basic Chemical Industries Ltd., Ratio Charts 25
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic (Cas 10233-87-1)Revenue, means the sales value of Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic (Cas 10233-87-1)This report studies Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic (Cas 10233-87-1) in China
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Basic Aluminium ChlorideRevenue, means the sales value of Basic Aluminium ChlorideThis report studies Basic Aluminium Chloride in China market, focuses on the top players
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic (Cas 7783-28-0)Revenue, means the sales value of Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic (Cas 7783-28-0)This report studies Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic (Cas 7783-28-0) in China
Southern Petrochemical Industries Corp Ltd (SPIC) is a chemical company that offers fertilizers for agriculture. The companys products portfolio include fertilizers such as chemicals, organic and water soluable fertilizers. Its
Euromonitor Internationals Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Basic Chemicals market
TangShan SanYou Chemical Industries Co., Ltd. (Sanyou Chemical) is a chemical company that produces soda ash. The companys products include viscose fiber, polyvinyl chloride, caustic soda, salt products and organic